Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   David Benyamine to Patrick Antonius (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545311)

Orlando Salazar 11-13-2007 04:17 PM

David Benyamine to Patrick Antonius

If Patrik is staking David, as alleged. Why doesn't he give him some sleep, diet, and exercise requirements. DB is already quite sharp. Imagine what he'd be if he got healthy. Just never play more than 15 hours a day and workout for 20 mins. I think he'd be in God mode.
Discuss? Delete?

PBAR 11-13-2007 04:19 PM

Re: David Benyamine to Patrick Antonius

Delete.

KamiKatze 11-13-2007 04:22 PM

Decuss.

Wilpro 11-13-2007 04:23 PM

Think PA tried to when speaking to DB on high stakes poker this week. DB obviously chose not to listen

EWS87 11-13-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

1k booked

Orlando Salazar 11-13-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Think PA tried to when speaking to DB on high stakes poker this week. DB obviously chose not to listen

[/ QUOTE ]

Missed it. What did he say?

Wilpro 11-13-2007 04:38 PM

DB was saying he needs to get in shape, PA suggested coming to the gym with him and playing some Tennis. Then a bit after, DB was really putting some serious love on PA saying how good he was at PLO.

prohornblower 11-13-2007 04:57 PM

I had a dream about Patrik last night. Does this make me gay, normal, or lucky?

sebbb 11-13-2007 04:59 PM

I'd bet 1000 this isnt true

7n7 11-13-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

Poopy_Pants 11-13-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

booked, proof in 1 min.

Poopy_Pants 11-13-2007 05:01 PM

u lose. ship 1k

TheJubilantMale 11-13-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOKED! NOW POST PROOF. WAIT 1000 WHAT?

ruinu4good 11-13-2007 05:04 PM

Was strange watching DB just dumping chips last night. Almost seeming like he only had 80K left and just said [censored] it... Might as well go busto

QuimKnight 11-13-2007 05:14 PM

Is this whole DB-busto rumour even remotely plausible? There hasn't been anything on the High Stakes Database I've seen confirming DB is stuck 6 million etc etc. And that supposed chat log from FTP looked suspect as well.

I'm prepared to bet Salazar 1k DB still has plenty in the donut-fund.

prohornblower 11-13-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was visiting me with some other friend of his from Finland and I got really jealous because we were playing wiffle ball and he was better than me, which was messed up because I thought that was the one thing I had on him. My gf was wondering who this dude was and I was telling her how cool and famous and handsome he was and she was all "yeah I guess he's cute" and I was all "You're goddamn right he is..."

NeedATimeMachine 11-13-2007 06:28 PM

SALAZARRRR!!!!!!!

sapol 11-13-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was visiting me with some other friend of his from Finland and I got really jealous because we were playing wiffle ball and he was better than me, which was messed up because I thought that was the one thing I had on him. My gf was wondering who this dude was and I was telling her how cool and famous and handsome he was and she was all "yeah I guess he's cute" and I was all "You're goddamn right he is..."

[/ QUOTE ]

so your gf didn't notice PA? lesbo?

apefish 11-13-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Discuss? Delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should wait to see if this thread turns out in your favor or not and then make a decision on whether to change it.

lennie257 11-13-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this whole DB-busto rumour even remotely plausible? There hasn't been anything on the High Stakes Database I've seen confirming DB is stuck 6 million etc etc. And that supposed chat log from FTP looked suspect as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

David Benyamine has not claimed to be broke. He claimed to have lost 6.5 million on Full Tilt and as a result to be quitting playing poker on Full Tilt.

Sniiii 11-13-2007 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Legendary.

darom03 11-13-2007 08:06 PM

If I had a dream with PA it would involve nothing but me, him, a sandy beach (not the un-sandy ones!) and a cute Golden Retriever.

Discuss? delete?

MetalSpork 11-13-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I had a dream with PA it would involve nothing but me, him, a sandy beach (not the un-sandy ones!) and a cute Golden Retriever.

Discuss? delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was very close to spitting tea all over my monitor n keyboard then

prohornblower 11-13-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the above.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I suspect she definitely noticed. She was just acting unimpressed. I kept pushing it on her and saying "Oh, come on, admit he's good looking...admit it, you'd do him." to which she finally admitted she'd indeed already done him.

Tonight I'm gonna try to go to sleep and dream about PA ramming my gf and teaching me PLO.

HP 11-13-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Discuss? delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

This dream would be awesome, and I bet 1k that you should rodger PA right there on the sand imo

zen_rounder 11-13-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOKED! NOW POST PROOF. WAIT 1000 WHAT?

[/ QUOTE ]i have the screen shots yawn........

zen_rounder 11-13-2007 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]it was my screen shot with the balck table not the photoshoped one posted first.. nothing suspect i dont know how to start doctoring stuff.. but he was back on tables 30 mins after his "RETIREMENT"

Hipsdontlie69 11-13-2007 10:25 PM

at least he's banging Erica Shoenberg until the OP.

darom03 11-13-2007 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss? delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

This dream would be awesome, and I bet 1k that you should rodger PA right there on the sand imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Booked £10k will post proof in one hour.

okterrific 11-13-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Patrik is staking David, as alleged. Why doesn't he give him some sleep, diet, and exercise requirements. DB is already quite sharp. Imagine what he'd be if he got healthy. Just never play more than 15 hours a day and workout for 20 mins. I think he'd be in God mode.
Discuss? Delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

He beat you strt up. Pay that man his money.

EmpireMaker2 11-13-2007 11:18 PM

I remeber the days when beyamine was kinda studly almost a french antinous then he just swelled up all the sudden, or am I rembering this wrong?

breitling996 11-13-2007 11:30 PM

nope i remember him always bein a pig.. i actually think he liter than he use to be...

ruinu4good 11-13-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nope i remember him always bein a pig.. i actually think he liter than he use to be...

[/ QUOTE ]
Guess that's what you get when you have 6.5 mill to loose and a horse [censored].

prohornblower 11-13-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remeber the days when beyamine was kinda studly almost a french antinous then he just swelled up all the sudden, or am I rembering this wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I saw DB was on that WPT episode in France years ago and he was much thinner and better looking. I remember it well because he looked at his hole cards and the first one was an ace and he was like "Oh, baby..." and smiled. It was pretty funny. Someone else was like "Nice?" and he was all "Oh, baby...it's nice..." pretty much giving away his exact card.

Anyone remember this? Years later he would add 150 pounds and a beautiful woman into his bed.

scorer 11-13-2007 11:52 PM

does he live in vegas now

OnYourBike 11-14-2007 12:14 AM

What's the over/under for Erica leaving him?

HP 11-14-2007 12:24 AM

darom03 Owes Me 10k pounds.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss? delete?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Booked £10k will post proof in one hour.

[/ QUOTE ]
Taking too long. Hurry up or I'll call bs photoshopping!

jwc529 11-14-2007 12:34 AM

Here is some data from the limit games as well from last 3 months or so, which shows David as the biggest PLO winner, but lost in the limit section, (Not sure about stud games)
1k min sample for holdem, 5k min for plo and O8
alias assumptions from rumors findda = cryme, ziigy = hiirim, dustin = dandock, and niki = kai
and yes zen-round i cropped my images in editor so as to not make thread too big with my whole desktop

omaha
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/441/omaha5krp1.jpg

holdem
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/369/holdem1kwf7.jpg

ruinu4good 11-14-2007 12:54 AM

Wow Patrick owns

jwc529 11-14-2007 02:37 AM

forgot about the ivey nosebleeds
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7058/ha24hj9.jpg