Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 03-28-2007 02:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

All you needed to say was that you didn't think dmk peeked dustin.

I'm not reacting to you, I'm not going to get riled up, you're not worth it.

BTW: trying to piss people off for "reads"? Total BS. Look at Day 3 of LOTR 2 to see what that does to a game.

Mark_K 03-28-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At this point I feel like Nez and Mark are good lynch candidates. Sorry I haven't posted much. I'll post what I can today and tomarrow and will likely get more into the game Friday if I am alive. Just a busy week for me.

lynch mark

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.. Why am I a good lynch?
Because I tried to get Sighing lynch D1? Or because I tried to get Jaredl lynched last night and today?
Or because I thought Traz's posts are terrible today?

Or because I wanted to lynch Nez? BTW, Nez's posts on day1 seemed out-of-character for him. Day 2's posts turned out to be classic villager Nez. Day's 3's posts have completely convinced me that Nez is village. I am not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All you needed to say was that you didn't think dmk peeked dustin.

LC: Well, I didn't really read dmk. I have no clue how you got to the point that dmk peeked dustin though.

BTW: trying to piss people off for "reads"? Total BS. Look at Day 3 of LOTR 2 to see what that does to a game.

[/ QUOTE ]
LC: Meh. I don't try to piss people off deliberately, but with you, it just happens. I can't help it. (apparently, you can, kudos to you for not getting into it, which I do find weird, BTW). I do post my stupid logic partly to get reactions, and I like that about the way I play. I do believe in all of that though, halfway-ruling, things which are "wolfy" but not more likely to make people wolves.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 02:32 PM

i have zero read on Mark right now

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez: why don't you tell me how vilalger nez plays, then how wolf nez plays.

Then, tell me how wolf zurvan plays, since I've been on & off your wolf list all game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you've been meh-wolfy all game long.

But you need to answer my question before I answer yours. Because I can actually answer yours and want to, but I'd prefer that you for once acutally make some attempt to play the game with me instead of playing internal mind games all the time.

Here's my updated list, which is really barely updated.

Village:
MDorand
metsandfinsfan
shortline99

Meh-Village
kyrosmother
fmxda
BluffBlank
Boiler_bd
xoom
Mark_K
Voj
Jeremy517
Kumubou
Madtown

Meh
Iron_Yuppie
FCBLComish
durron597
econophile
chuckleslovkian
lastchance
LuckayLuck
DustinG
Tiedup14
Thebram
wdcbooks

Meh-Wolf
kbar13
JaerdL
Zurvan
sighing

Leaning Wolf:
traz

I did this last night as I was rereading, creating the vote count and what not. Kumubou moved based on 2 posts. Books moved to Meh based on the timing of some responses to me. Not level-headed like he was in TTT. He's probably actually close to meh-village right now.

I can back up any one of my reads. Look at previous posts or ask me questions (unless your name is Zurvan) and I'll answer them.

K thanks.

Also,

Let the record show that DMK, as I'm rereading him today, mentioned he thought Zurvan was a possible wolf. He also mentioned Dustin, but not near as clear as our friend Zurvan makes it seem.

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people i would like to vote for today:

JaredL
Fmx
Bluff
Zurvan
TheBram

lynch Jaredl

And i would like to be masons with MDD plz

in that order

[b]lynch JaredL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to be masons with both of you.

lastchance 03-28-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Let the record show that DMK, as I'm rereading him today, mentioned he thought Zurvan was a possible wolf. He also mentioned Dustin, but not near as clear as our friend Zurvan makes it seem.

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF?

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya,

Jumping on him for that one post is dumb though. Mark sounds exactly the same as he did in TTT thus far IMO.

Zurvan 03-28-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya,

Jumping on him for that one post is dumb though. Mark sounds exactly the same as he did in TTT thus far IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please describe everyone on your villager & wolf lists villager & wolf games please.

That's the standard you're holding me to, so you can go ahead and back it up.

Nez477 03-28-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan came out saying the DMK lynch implies that we should vote for Dustin. Yet he fails to mention the posts that DMK made about Zurvan.

That is all I was saying.