Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Grimstarr's account hacked (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=514648)

El Diablo 10-03-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Grimstarr\'s account hacked

MH,

Just checked w/ the sites and they both said your account is fine, but they are undergoing a little account maintenance with both accounts. They said not to log on to your account for the next two days - if you do so, you risk data corruption and screwing up your account info. So, just log on to the accounts sometime after the weekend and everything will be fine.

The tournament won't happen until late next week or next weekend, so no worries about missing that.

Yeti 10-03-2007 07:17 PM

I want to enter but I don't have a social security number. I assume scanned images of my credit card and a recent utility bill will be enough to confirm my identity?

Thanks for setting this up, I can't wait.

durron597 10-03-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MH,

Just checked w/ the sites and they both said your account is fine, but they are undergoing a little account maintenance with both accounts. They said not to log on to your account for the next two days - if you do so, you risk data corruption and screwing up your account info. So, just log on to the accounts sometime after the weekend and everything will be fine.

The tournament won't happen until late next week or next weekend, so no worries about missing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

crap, i tried to log in before i read this and it said invalid password. what's wrong?

Mike Haven 10-03-2007 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MH,

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Glad you got my back, Ed. I could have messed up big time there. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thank you, again.

By the way, forgive me for posting this, but just so everything is seen to be on the up and up, I've p2p-ed you the $1000 you wanted to cover our LL bet.

Can't wait until next week! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

iron81 10-04-2007 10:57 AM

I just got a PM from someone claiming to be Grimstar. Does someone have his real e-mail address? I figure I can change his profile and then have the software send him a new password.

daryn 10-04-2007 11:32 AM

if i were you iron i wouldn't do anything, leave it to the admins

iron81 10-04-2007 11:36 AM

The account name is Hackstarr. IP check says its from NYC.

Mat Sklansky 10-04-2007 12:36 PM

tell him to email us

deacsoft 10-04-2007 02:40 PM

Forgive me for being a bit skeptical but the information you've requested is more than would be needed to take over someones account and the fact that you posted this in an "account hacked" thread adds to the doubt. Any chance you could forward me e-mails received from PS and FT in regards to this? And is there any reason we can't send this information to them ourselves?

Mike Haven 10-04-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Forgive me for being a bit skeptical but the information you've requested is more than would be needed to take over someones account and the fact that you posted this in an "account hacked" thread adds to the doubt. Any chance you could forward me e-mails received from PS and FT in regards to this? And is there any reason we can't send this information to them ourselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have voiced what I suspect many of us have been thinking.

Well, Ed? Could we have your earliest response, please?