Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

12-18-2006 02:25 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Uston 12-18-2006 02:26 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
also, uston, its obvious that degen is exaggerating a little, but i do think guys from here will do much better in thailand like he says.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely agree. That's not even open for debate. I just think that being here for awhile and having experience with the way of life here is being vastly underrated in this thread.

12-18-2006 02:37 AM

mj2 12-19-2006 03:15 AM

i have been here a week. i'm 34 and also could probably lose about 20 pounds. it has been so easy to meet regular girls, i can't even believe it. i think the key is to meet the girl during the day. it doesn't matter where. the mall, the train, in anywhere. for example i got 2 numbers at the airport. meet them during the day, get a number and invite them for drinks later. the other day, i hooked up with a girl who is friends with a girl my buddy is hanging out with. i knew her for about 2 hours before she came back to my buddy's house with me. next night she wanted to go out again. i asked her where i can exchange money because i was out of baht and she said don't worry about it, no problem. she happily paid for the whole night. taxi, drinks, pool. how often does that happen in the states??

honestly, the only problem i've had is the girls never want to leave. they want to hang out all the time. i'm even honest with the girls and say i'm on vacation and not looking to spend my entire vacation hanging out with a girl i just met. my friend just came in here while i'm typing this to complain that one of the chicks keeps calling his phone looking for me. good thing i don't have a phone here. i just give his number.

12-19-2006 03:41 AM

farang0 12-19-2006 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Biggest problem really is having time for the follow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a hard life

Sponger. 12-19-2006 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/55/groupshotoj2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize that guy in the middle. He sucks.

12-19-2006 05:04 AM

farang0 12-19-2006 05:38 AM

Ditch the white girl

mj2 12-19-2006 10:00 AM

you are probably right about being able to meet them anytime, not just during the day. i just haven't really tried yet because i have had something already lined up almost every night here so far.

you are also right about being patient. my friend has the worst problem with this. every time, he goes for the first hot chick he sees. then he ends up hanging with her the whole night usually getting nothing at the end of the night. i tell him he needs to be patient and just wait. you might see something hotter and if not, you can just talk to that girl later. what especially sucks about this, is that i then get stuck having to hangout with the friend of the girl he likes. 3 nights in a row, instead of picking out who i want, i have been the good buddy and hooked up with the friend of the girl he wants. the rest of the week, i'm getting what I WANT. he is on his own if he is going to just grab the first chick he thinks is hot.

12-19-2006 12:56 PM

FluffyTiger 12-23-2006 04:48 AM

yo sup all

I went backpacking through SE Asia with some friends, long story short one of em gets sucked into a relationship with gold digger. He is now living in Cambodia and is more than 5k in debt (~2k to me) which kinda sucks

How does this happen? Well, one particular Cambodian attempted it on me, and I blogged it to myself. thought it might be worth sharing now to warn you young white dudes of dangers of this type of thing. And if that doesn't work, maybe it'll entertain you guys

It all takes place in Cambodia, but from what I hear, it happens all the time in Thailand too

oh yeah i have one post cause I banned myself from OOT a while ago (got NT to do it)

This happened like 5 months ago to me. obv warning it's VERY long

----------------------------------------------------------------

It all begins when I'm back at the guesthouse, unwinding from my day of firing guns (linky). I decide to have a few beers to unwind. A few joints were passed around, I partook. My traveling buddy Mik bursts in on the scene and says "Hey Jim you wanna come out with me and those two Cambodian chicks?" He'd been chatting up this Cambodian milf, and the milf had a younger, do-able, sister. Mik said they are both barmaids who make $100 per month (which is a lot here) up in Siem Riep, and they come down here every other week.

I reasoned as best I could, and went with a no. I was with some other people who were planning on going to the "Heart of Darkness" which was supposed to be a crazy club run by some transvestite or something. Mik says that's cool and leaves. Then he comes back about 5 mins later and says "Her sister really wants you to come out with us." I look at Martin (who'd been getting drunk and stoned along with the rest of the table), he says to me "Nectar of the gods? Or, nectar of the gods?", I shrug my shoulders and take off.

We hire two dudes with motorcycles for $5 each to take us around all night. I think that was overpriced, $2-$3 sounded right, but whatever. I was experiencing bliss, I was nicely toasted, sitting on the back of a motorcycle with an 18 year old Cambodian (3 people on the bike including the driver) headed to party. I have a thing for asian chicks, and for asian chicks on motorcycles.

As our bike, and Mik + milf's bike, would get near each other the girls would speak in Cambodian, and me and Mik would just stare at each other and break out into schoolgirl laughter. The girls took us to all kinds of clubs where we would all drink some more and cut up the dance floor. They even took us to some clubs that were clearly hooker bars, which was a bit weird. Like, most clubs and bars have varying degrees of hookers in them, but these were towards the end of the hooker spectrum. I also noticed when we went to clubs where there were other white people, BoarEye (my chick) seemed to get possessive of me, allowing no other type of dancing besides close bump and grindage with her, I obliged.

We get home at 2 or 3am, then Ali (milf) and BoarEye go to their room at the guesthouse to get some sleeping clothes or something, and I notice there is like a whole family in their. Two older women, in their 40's maybe, and 2 or 3 kids, all sharing a $4 hostel room made for 2 people. I didn't think much of it, I was thinking more about sex at this point, and how tired I was. I let Mik and Ali have our room, and I go get a new room for me and BoarEye. By the time we get back to our room, I'm totally exhausted and still drunk. I've had an eventful previous week and I'm quite short on sleep. I think to myself 'fugit, I'm too tired right now, we can go to sleep now and have sex in the morning.' She seemed pretty tired too, so I say "You tired? I tired. We sleep?" she seems to understand so we sleep.

She seemed to want me to hold her, and I wanted to hold her, I held her. I haven't been in a serious relationship in ~2 years, and the feeling of intimacy sort of overwhelmed me. We were doing all the luvy duvy caressing and holding and stuff. It was like we could feel how the other was feeling the whole time. Could this end up being a one night intimacy-stand? weird

In the morning, she instigates some fooling around. I eat some vag, I'm quite the fan of that, and finger her a little, but she seemed kind of non responsive. The thought suddenly hit me that hey, maybe 18 is too young, maybe she's too innocent (sexually inexperienced). I don't want to take advantage of a mind not fully developed, so I do the decent thing and just let her give me a handjob. I guide her for 5 pumps so she does it how I like it, and all is well, until midway through Ali knocks on the door. BoarEye then gets up and goes downstairs. Bummer.

About 20 mins later BoarEye and Ali both burst in the door whirlwind style and jump on my bed, somewhere in the confusion BoarEye is feeling up my crotch from the out side of my shorts, and grabbing handfuls of [censored] and balls at will while smiling mischievously at me. Then Ali's son bursts in (he looks like 5 years old or so) and starts playing with Ali, the whole family is hyper. They're giggling constantly, hitting each other with pillows, jumping on each other etc. Meanwhile this has not stopped BoarEye from grabbing more handfuls.

Ali then says "you want to go swimming?" That sounded awesome, cause it's like really hot in SE Asia so I say sure. Eventually everyone dissipates from the room to get ready.

While in preparation, Ali asks me "you like my sister?" I say yeah, and she jumps up and down on the spot screaming a little in excitement. ok...

The four of us get a tuk tuk and head off. We arrive at what I thought was a very peaceful and tranquil lake. There were these docks built all over the place where you can go out on, order some food, and have a pleasant picnic. The whole time Mik and Ali are doing revolting luvy duvy sh!t, while BoarEye seems to be giving me an ice cold shoulder. Whatever, I'll just try to enjoy myself. The four of us go swimming, hire a guy to take us around the lake in a canoe, swim some more, then eat a giant meal. All kinds of weird stuff like squid jerky and random seafood. The bill for it all in the end was ~280,000 Reil, which was basically robbery. You can buy a meal at a food stall here in Cambodia for ~500 Reil. Whatever I didn't care, it was 1/6 of a buy-in. The whole way back though Ali was sporadically screaming at the top of her lungs in anger. At one point she screamed "[censored] ALL CAMBODIANS!!!!!!" Also on the ride back she says to Mik seemingly out of the blue "You have other girlfriend? My uncle in police. If you have other girlfriend my uncle boxing you."

Maybe these bitches be crazy.

We go to a carnival on the way back which was pretty cool. These girls were addicted to that dart game where you have to hit three balloons in succession with three darts to win a teddy bear. It was actually a little scary how much they liked it. When they threw the darts they looked a little too aggressive and vicious for my liking. While there we did some rollerblading. I'm like yeah I'm awesome at this, I fukin lived in Canada for 3 years where I ice skated all day, I got this. About 20 seconds after I begin, I go over this ramp thing, totally lose it, and hit my tail bone so hard I was convinced it was broken. For a minute all I could do was just lay on the ground motionless, meanwhile there was a huge Cambodian crowd staring at us (we were the only two white guys out of like 1000's of Cambodians at the carnival) who erupted in cheering and laughter. har har. Fukers.

We get back to the hostel, and BoarEye comes with me to 'our' room. She says "you angry me." I say, "no, I no angry you. You angry me?" she says no. She looks all like sad and depressed, probably trying to manipulate me into telling her over and over again I do like her, it works. I can't remember if we fooled around at this point, but in any case Ali comes by and wants to go to the hairdresser with BoarEye. Then BoarEye asks me for some money for the hairdresser, wtf? I'm her boyfriend now or something? Whatever, I kinda want to ride this thing out cause it's like weird. Over the past few weeks I've grown to crave weird situations. I give her some cash and I'm left in piece to read my sci-fi book I've been stuck into (The Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov, I like it a lot).

I went to the net cafe for a bit, came back, and ran into BoarEye. With her new hair I thought she was Ali for a minute, which was awkward. Even after she grabbed my ass I wasn't sure she was BoarEye. So we go back to our room, and she says "what you want do tonight?" I say "I dunno, I'll do what you want to do" she says "No. what you want do tonight?" I ponder, and say "Rest here? I'm kinda tired, and feel a bit sick" she looks all sad and says "ok." I say "you want to go out tonight?" she pins me down in a cowgirl position, looks me in the eye and says "you want to stay here or go?" This goes back and forth more.

Basically, she would never tell me what she wanted to do. She would only say she wanted to do whatever it is I wanted to do. So I'm like fugit, I don't feel 100%, and I wanna get my read on. I say "You angry me?" she says flatly "No." She goes downstairs, and shortly after Ali comes up and says "you no like my sister?" I assure her I do like her, and after a bit of chit chat, she goes down stairs. Then Mik comes up shortly after and says "wtf dude, why won't you come out with us?" I tell him I'm tired and feel a bit sick, he explains the girls got their hair done pretty much so they could look fly and go out tonight. He guilts me into going out. So clearly BoarEye got Ali to get Mik to get me to go out, instead of BoarEye just telling me she wanted to go out. After I tell BoarEye we are going out she gets all super happy and excited and says "You make me so angry when you say you no go out!!!"

We hire out a tuk tuk for the night, and begin another night of clubbing. Ali looked a bit like Alicia Keys with her new hairdo. BoarEye looked a bit like a hooker. I basically just sit at tables as the three others go between sitting with me and dancing. I feel too sick to stand up for too long. At one club, BoarEye sits next to me, reaches up my shorts, and starts giving me a handjob. She had that mischievous smile again, staring me in the eye. She would alternate between actually giving me a handjob, teasing me, and squeezing hard on the [censored]. This seemed to amuse her. Then Ali says something in Cambodian and they and Mik take off to dance some more. I'm left on the couch, almost in fetal position, lightly and uncontrollably shaking for the next 5 minutes, feeling slightly cold. That was too much stimulus for me to handle in my current exhausted and slightly ill state.

Eventually we end up in a private karaoke room. This was pretty cool, there were like 3 different girls there working just for us, getting us food and drinks, setting up the next song. We even had our own shower. BoarEye and Ali do some Cambodian karaoke, which I found quite beautiful. It was probably a hybrid of western pop and traditional Cambodian music or something. Then they switch it to play musics videos, and the girls break out into freaky sexy dancing. I'm still not good enough to stand, so I'm just laying on the couch. The girls freaky dance with each other, they bring in a few girl workers and dance with them a bit. Ali gives me a lap dance while BoarEye gives Mik a lap dance, apparently the game between the girls was to try and make the other one more jealous. Then, Black Eyed Peas "Lady Lumps" video comes one. I love that video. While watching it, BoarEye jumps from the table (where she was dancing) straight to the couch, and goes straight to cowgirl position, dryhumping/dancing with me while the video is playing. She has a very short miniskirt, and is not wearing any underwear. I have a solid view of the TV still, and my eyes are constantly darting back and forth from the TV to her. This ranks high on my list for most pleasurable experiences endured.

This winds down, we hit up a few more clubs, I actually start feeling good enough to dance some. Me and BoarEye take off for home and leave the other two.

While coming back to the guesthouse, we walk past a group of drunk white guys screaming things like "You weren't there man!!" and "He fukin stabbed him" near a group of Cambodians. Apparently a Cambodian stole a drunk guys money and passport (probably all contained in a money belt), so the drunk guy chased after him, hit him and took it back. The drunk white guy turns his back and walks away, and gets stabbed in the back. Walking up to my room I bump into him rummaging through his stuff to find some alcohol. His speech is quite slurred, BoarEye and I get to see the stab wound close up. stabbed guy's friend is helping him, and as they take off to find a hospital stabbed guy's friend says, like he's on the verge of tears, "you know it's our responsibility to educate these people. We should be educating these people so sh!t like this doesn't happen."

Shortly after we hear a shot fired. Apparently one shot is not necessarily a big deal, it might have just been a 'courtesy shot', where a Cambodian shoots a warning bullet at the sky as if to say "I am armed and you are not. Please act accordingly."

We get back to our room, and she's in all out freaky mode. I eat some vag, have sex, short break. There's some pillow talk where she asks how many girlfriends I've had, I say 4 and she's like "FOUR GIRLFRIENDS??? you have girlfriend in Thailand? You have Vietnam girlfriend??" I try my best to explain to her that 4 is not a lot over 9 years, and that I have no girlfriend right now. She claims to have had only 1 boyfriend. Eventually she calms down and says "I want to say you something." I say sure go ahead, she says "no, I'm too shy, I tell you tomorrow." I try to get her to tell me, she won't. I start eating some more vag in preparation for round 2, then all of a sudden Ali is banging at the door screaming something in Cambodian.

Ali is banging at the door, BoarEye shouts something back, a short conversation ensues, then BoarEye gets up and throws her clothes on. She says "you pretend sleep". Ok. She opens the door and Ali starts hysterically saying some more Cambodian, starts to cry, and cradling her eyes gets on the bed next to me and cries some more. All I'm wearing is my socks and a condom, so BoarEye tosses me my shorts to put on. I then hug Ali to sleep since that's what they do in the sitcoms. Mik also comes in, right after Ali did, with a very distressed "wtf?" look on his face.

Apparently Mik talked to another girl at a club. According to Mik, she asked him a question, so he answered it. Cambodian women are very jealous.

So through the tears Ali's saying incoherent things about Mik and girls while lying on my bed next to me, and I'm hugging her. BoarEye is on the other side of Ali, also lying on the bed. Mik is sitting on the floor, and this is all in a very cozy hostel room.

Eventually Ali falls asleep, so Ali and BoarEye stay in that room, while me and Mik go back to our original room.

I'm a little perturbed at this point, coming to the realization these girls seem to think we are already in a long term relationship. I lay awake at 4am pondering my options. I can't pull a runner since my money and passport are in the other room.

Also, I forgot exactly when, but we had all planned to go up to Siem Riep the next morning together. Who knows what's gonna happen now. I was actually hoping Ali would still be pissed at Mik, so I could get a clean break from BoarEye.

As I'm contemplating, I notice the silhouette of Martin walk past the window. I chase him down to let him know a dude got stabbed just out front, and he probably shouldn't wander too far from the hostel at the moment. He tells me he heard about it already. We catch each other up on the last few days. He warns me about Cambodian women. In this book he was reading he says it only costs a few hundred american dollars to get a person killed in this country, and that Cambodian women can get very jealous. He also tells me of a story where this white guy was having break up sex with his Cambodian girlfriend, and in the middle of the night the women stabs him. Around about this point, fleeing the country becomes my plan B.

BoarEye interrupts our conversation, apparently she's not sleepy either. She sits with us, eating some fries. Later, Martin tells me she was probably keeping an eye on me in a protective way.

So me and Martin agree to have a 9am emergency meeting with Mik to decide what we are going to do, since the bus for Siem Riep leaves at midday. I crash at 5 or 6am.

I awake at 8am by a whirlwind of Ali and BoarEye bursting through the door. Ali goes straight to Mik, starts slapping him incredibly hard on the ass and screams "you MAKE me SO, ANGRY, last NIGHT" (capitalization coincides with ass slapping)

BoarEye jumps straight into bed with me, and cuddles me back to sleep. So much for the emergency meeting. Martin walks in at 9am, sees the four of us, and is like "oh..." then walks out.

So the 5 of us take the 6 hour bus ride to Siem Riep. While loading, I whisper to Martin "Dude, what's her name again?" while pointing to BoarEye. I'm pretty bad with names. Martin advises "Just image a pig, right? Imagine a pig just fukin devouring a human eye. BoarEye!" It worked, I remembered her name from then on. See, BoarEye is just a phonetic spelling, Cambodians have their own characters for their language.

The guy who got stabbed was on the bus, stitched up already and joking about it. During the ride, BoarEye switched back to super cold to me. I got a chance to chat with Martin, and he says I need to end this if there's no chance of a long term relationship. I ponder. You know, maybe I'll stick around Cambodia for a month, get good at firing AK's and rocket launchers, get good at driving tanks, become a badass in general. Martin had already discussed this idea with me. Become a ninja with all these weapons so to speak, then go to China and learn Kung Fu, then go to Tibet and be a monk for a month. It sounded cool.

But I knew deep down after the month was up I was leaving Cambodia, hence there was no chance of a long term relationship. I wasn't gonna live here for the rest of my life for her, even if I did love her, I have ambitions in life that require me to be elsewhere. But since she wasn't talking to me at all right now, I figured I'd just wait until that night. We got to Siem Riep, checked in, then headed out for a few drinks. A flash of brilliance hits me, I turn to Martin and say "you know, if you hit that (referring to BoarEye), that would work out best for me. If fact I would view that as a favour." He finds it strange that not a few hours ago I was talking about how maybe I love her, now I want him to hit it. meh.

He then concocts a plan: "Check this out right, we get drunk, I take her back to my room, start fukin her, then you sneak in with your camera and turn the lights on. I quickly jump out of bed and pose with my erect penis (while smiling, he holds his fists to his hips to show me what he means) while you take a picture of me and her naked"

"In fact, I could quickly throw on a shirt that says in big letters across the front, 'SUP' "

And the weird thing is BoarEye and Martin are flirting all night long, while BoarEye won't even acknowledge my existence. I just lay back thinking to myself "you know, this all might just work itself out!"

It didn't though, BoarEye ended up coming back to 'our' room. I walk in, lay down, turn on the TV, and BoarEye's back into freaky mode. She runs over, jumps on my bed and almost immediately goes into cowgirl position and starts talking sexy like to me with that mischievous smile. At this point I was convinced she is basically a high priced hooker. I pay for her stuff during the day, she sexes me during the night. I had been thinking this for the past day or so, and I've been in deep philosophical thought over the 'prostitution grey area'.

So I say "uh, I don't think you like me." she says "What? you angry me?" I assure her I'm not, then she says "you no like me?"

I should have known better, but I jumped straight into reassuring her how much I like her and I'm not angry at her, because I don't want her to feel bad at all, and it's true. Though this makes it hard for me to 'break up' with her. She simply says "I like you", and since I've said I like her, wtf do I do now? Meanwhile, she's fooling around with my package, and I have a 19 year old Cambodian body laying on top of me trying to get freaky with me. I go over to Martin's room to get a condom since I'm out and come back.

That 60 seconds gives me time to come up with a new plan of attack. I come back and say "I need to say you something. I have to leave in 3 days, and I cannot come back to Cambodia." Now, I had assumed she knew this already, Mik told me they both knew this already, but she reacted like she didn't. She gets this hurt look on her face, and cuddles up to me and appears to be fake crying into my shoulder. I'm ~80% sure it's fake. After a while she says "you can come back to visit later?" I say no I'm never coming back (this was a lie, I might).

She brings on a barrage of questions like "Can you stay longer?" "You come back maybe 1 year?" "Where you go?" "You have girlfriend in Vietnam/Thailand/China/Australia?" etc etc and repeats the same questions over and over.

Eventually I suggest for her own good that we seperate. I explain to her if I stay with her for the next 3 days she will be very sad when I leave, even more sad than if I left now. She says "I cry now I cry later same same." I insist on a separation, then she just says "No" and rolls on top of me. She says "You want me?" I can't say no, so sex ensues.

Then there's some pillow talk. She repeats some more standard questions, I give the same standard answers, then she says "Jim? I want to say you something. Yesterday I too shy to tell you, but I want baby." I'm like, uh, ok, good to know, I guess. She says "You want baby?" I'm like yeah I want a baby some day, maybe when I'm older. She asks me if I want a boy or girl, I say girl I guess, and she gets all happy and excited, saying she does too. Then she says "You give me baby?" And as she asks this, she lifts her body up on top of mine (we were both naked and I had no condom on) and hovers her vag just above my wiener, as if to say "I'm good to go, just say the word!"

I explain to her as carefully as I can I don't want a baby with her. She protests, "Why not? You give me baby, you leave, you come back when I have baby." I explain I cannot come back. She counters, "Okay you give me baby, you no come back no problem, I send you photo." I explain I need to live with my babies. She suggests I give her a baby and I live with her. We go in circles a few times.

She explains to me how she really wants my baby, because I have beautiful skin (white skin) and a beautiful nose (white style of nose). This seems to be common in SE Asia, the lighter the skin the more beautiful the person. In a manner of words I say too bad. She goes on about how she wants a baby like Ali, I sense some jealousy there. Ali's son and baby get a lot of attention and I guess Ali does by association, I'm guessing BoarEye wanted some of that.

She drops the baby talk momentarily to tell me how sad she's gonna be when I leave. She says she'll start drinking and smoking. I'm like "Don't do that, that's bad for you" and she's basically like nope, I'm gonna do it. Then she says "You give me baby or I be very sad." A few protests by me, and she steps it up to "You give me baby or I cry and drink and smoke when you leave." Some more protests from me, I'm trying as best I can to be delicate her.

Then she leans down, puts her mouth near my left ear, and whispers "You give me baby or I kill you."

I startle a little, look her in the eye and try my hardest to give a smile like she's joking with me or something, but there was no way I could hide the fear in my face. She says "You believe me?" I honestly can't remember how I responded to that, I think I said yeah in a barely audible voice. In hindsight, since no attempt on my life was made, it probably wasn't a serious threat.

I don't recall much talk after that, we just sort of lay there. A bit later she starts getting a bit frisky and gives me a handjob. Apparently Cambodians don't like to give blowjobs, since blowjobs are associated with Vietnamese, and Cambodians don't like Vietnamese. Cambodian women also seem to be jealous of Vietnamese skin because it is lighter. The more you know.

So yeah we drift off to sleep, then wake up way too early cause Mik wants to leave at 7am for Ankor Wat.

BoarEye seems to be in not quite cold, but distant mode that day. I stick with Martin (who tells me I shouldn't have hit it last night, pfft) most of the time and we goof off. Martin rides the line of simply pissing the girls off, and pissing them off enough for them to take serious revenge, it was fun. BoarEye teaches me and Martin how to ask some one to "suck my dick", and "eat my vagina". Ankor Wat was ok, it's big.

At some point I talk to Mik and Ali, and I ask Ali to explain to BoarEye that it's best for her if I seperate from her now. Ali takes her aside and has a girl to girl talk. When I come back BoarEye looks very emotional and hurt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Martin and I do our own thing for an hour or two, then we all meet up to go back the the hostel. I go out to a net cafe for an hour or so, come back, and then chat with Mik and Ali in their room. Apparently BoarEye has basically shut herself in her room and is crying. I discover Mik told Ali I don't want to be with BoarEye because I am scared of her, and I think she is crazy. This is apparently what Ali told BoarEye at Ankor Wat. Mik is a n00b at life.

It was true, I was being a bit paranoid, afraid she'd have me wacked, but the main reason I wasn't still boning her at night was because I was afraid she would get too attached to me, even though she knew I was leaving in 3 days.

So I go into her room and she's full on crying. Through the tears she says over and over "You no like me, You scare me (meaning you are scared of me), Ali and your friend say me"

I lie, and tell her I'm not scared of her. I tell her the truth, and tell her I like her. I tell her Ali and Mik are wrong. She just replies "[censored]." Eventually I get the concept across the reason I'm not sleeping with her is because in 3 days she would be even more sad than she is now. She understands, but claims it's just as worse now.

Eventually there's nothing left to be said, so I go back to Ali and Mik to try to set them straight (go along with my half truths). I get my point across to Mik, but I get the feeling Ali doesn't understand me and still thinks the only reason I'm not with BoarEye is because I'm scared of her. Also, the both of them are pressuring me to just sleep with her for the next 3 days. I say that'd be better for me but worse for BoarEye, they disagree, and there's nothing more to be said. In hindsight maybe it was better to keep sleeping with her.

Martin and I go back to a net cafe to play some poker. As midnight strikes I look up at Martin and say "Happy 21st birthday dude." He was deep in thought, and about 10 secs later he replies "oh. thanks" and resumes. We leave when the net cafe shuts.

The next day me and Martin do our thing, and come across the other 3 in the evening when they are on their way out to some clubs. Ali invites us along, but then Mik makes it known he doesn't want Martin to come along. So we split, and me and Martin end up at some rando club filled with varying degrees of hookers. I get sick and throw up in the toilets, and to my pleasant surprise a guy walks into my stall and starts massaging my back while I throw up. I tipped him $2.

The next few days are a bit hazy, but Martin flew out to China, and the rest of us took a bus back to Phnon Phen. On the bus ride back I sit next to BoarEye, and she completely ignores me, even when I directly ask her a question, great. So Mik switches seats with her.

Then near the end of the bus ride she starts getting all freaky again and sits next to me, and I fall under the spell again. That night the four of us go out for some 'happy' pizzas, me and BoarEye go back and have sex, and I tell her I'm leaving tomorrow. In the morning, as I go to say good bye to her, she simple simply smiles and hugs me goodbye. I was totally not expecting that.

------------------------------

Blog ends here cause I got tired of typing. I'll try to fill in the last bit:

I hang around for like 5 days cause I can only withdraw so much per day from the atm and I need 2k to shoot a tank (see linky). One of those days I wondering around for a net cafe that doesn't have sh!tty comps, and bump into Ali, woops. I can't remember for sure, but I think I just ate dinner with her, told her I was leaving in like a week for China, and left (I may have sexed her again not quite sure). She got me to agree to see her just before I left.

I do the tank a few days later. I go to a Cambodian village in the middle of nowhere for a few days which was pretty cool. I then book a flight out and go to her place to say goodbye, she and my tuk tuk driver friends (who took me to their village) take me to the airport and wave me goodbye.

So yeah, I had planned to go backpacking with Mik for 5 months after this, but he had left with Ali to do Vietnam for a while. We meet up in China, Mik lasts about a month, and caves in and goes back to Cambodia to live with Ali (he had planned to finish our backpacking trip first). So yeah now he's mysteriously got into lots of debt.

I just a few days ago found out Ali actually admitted to Mik she and BoarEye used to hang around the guesthouse just to meet whiteys so they could have like a one or two week fling and get a bit of dough off them (usually the whities would opt to leave em a bit of cash when they left).

It was interesting while it lasted BoarEye
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7806/img100my4.jpg

MagicNinja 12-23-2006 06:00 AM

Fluffytiger is the man!

FluffyTiger 12-23-2006 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fluffytiger is the man!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true, but you're only saying that cause I make you look good in my reports

AceCR9 12-24-2006 02:05 AM

thx for the trip report.

traveling to so many different countries in the region- which was you favorite to visit, and which(if any) could you actually see yourself living in?

FluffyTiger 12-25-2006 07:42 AM

region meaning south east asia yeah?

I'd say either Malaysia or Cambodia was my favourite. Cambodia was kinda wild, but Malaysia seem to have some genuinlly nice people. I stayed in Kuan Tan (sp?) breifly and I swear that city has the nicest people I've ever met by far. Totally got rid of any preconcieved notions that may have crept into my mind about Muslims

I can't see myself living anywhere in the world so can't quite answer that question :/

ChicagoTroy 12-26-2006 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then she leans down, puts her mouth near my left ear, and whispers "You give me baby or I kill you."

[/ QUOTE ]
No [censored], I have never laughed so hard at anything I've ever read in my life.

fish2plus2 12-26-2006 05:56 PM

you guys are nuts. degen's secretary is a 10 in my book. yeah, her face isnt perfect but she is cute as hell.

oneeye13 12-26-2006 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yo sup all

I went backpacking through SE Asia with some friends, long story short one of em gets sucked into a relationship with gold digger. He is now living in Cambodia and is more than 5k in debt (~2k to me) which kinda sucks

How does this happen? Well, one particular Cambodian attempted it on me, and I blogged it to myself. thought it might be worth sharing now to warn you young white dudes of dangers of this type of thing. And if that doesn't work, maybe it'll entertain you guys

It all takes place in Cambodia, but from what I hear, it happens all the time in Thailand too

Oh yeah i have one post cause I banned myself from OOT a while ago (got NT to do it)

This happened like 5 months ago to me. obv warning it's VERY long

----------------------------------------------------------------

It all begins when I'm back at the guesthouse, unwinding from my day of firing guns (linky). I decide to have a few beers to unwind. A few joints were passed around, I partook. My traveling buddy Mik bursts in on the scene and says "Hey Jim you wanna come out with me and those two Cambodian chicks?" He'd been chatting up this Cambodian milf, and the milf had a younger, do-able, sister. Mik said they are both barmaids who make $100 per month (which is a lot here) up in Siem Riep, and they come down here every other week.

I reasoned as best I could, and went with a no. I was with some other people who were planning on going to the "Heart of Darkness" which was supposed to be a crazy club run by some transvestite or something. Mik says that's cool and leaves. Then he comes back about 5 mins later and says "Her sister really wants you to come out with us." I look at Martin (who'd been getting drunk and stoned along with the rest of the table), he says to me "Nectar of the gods? Or, nectar of the gods?", I shrug my shoulders and take off.

We hire two dudes with motorcycles for $5 each to take us around all night. I think that was overpriced, $2-$3 sounded right, but whatever. I was experiencing bliss, I was nicely toasted, sitting on the back of a motorcycle with an 18 year old Cambodian (3 people on the bike including the driver) headed to party. I have a thing for asian chicks, and for asian chicks on motorcycles.

As our bike, and Mik + milf's bike, would get near each other the girls would speak in Cambodian, and me and Mik would just stare at each other and break out into schoolgirl laughter. The girls took us to all kinds of clubs where we would all drink some more and cut up the dance floor. They even took us to some clubs that were clearly hooker bars, which was a bit weird. Like, most clubs and bars have varying degrees of hookers in them, but these were towards the end of the hooker spectrum. I also noticed when we went to clubs where there were other white people, BoarEye (my chick) seemed to get possessive of me, allowing no other type of dancing besides close bump and grindage with her, I obliged.

We get home at 2 or 3am, then Ali (milf) and BoarEye go to their room at the guesthouse to get some sleeping clothes or something, and I notice there is like a whole family in their. Two older women, in their 40's maybe, and 2 or 3 kids, all sharing a $4 hostel room made for 2 people. I didn't think much of it, I was thinking more about sex at this point, and how tired I was. I let Mik and Ali have our room, and I go get a new room for me and BoarEye. By the time we get back to our room, I'm totally exhausted and still drunk. I've had an eventful previous week and I'm quite short on sleep. I think to myself 'fugit, I'm too tired right now, we can go to sleep now and have sex in the morning.' She seemed pretty tired too, so I say "You tired? I tired. We sleep?" she seems to understand so we sleep.

She seemed to want me to hold her, and I wanted to hold her, I held her. I haven't been in a serious relationship in ~2 years, and the feeling of intimacy sort of overwhelmed me. We were doing all the luvy duvy caressing and holding and stuff. It was like we could feel how the other was feeling the whole time. Could this end up being a one night intimacy-stand? weird

In the morning, she instigates some fooling around. I eat some vag, I'm quite the fan of that, and finger her a little, but she seemed kind of non responsive. The thought suddenly hit me that hey, maybe 18 is too young, maybe she's too innocent (sexually inexperienced). I don't want to take advantage of a mind not fully developed, so I do the decent thing and just let her give me a handjob. I guide her for 5 pumps so she does it how I like it, and all is well, until midway through Ali knocks on the door. BoarEye then gets up and goes downstairs. Bummer.

About 20 mins later BoarEye and Ali both burst in the door whirlwind style and jump on my bed, somewhere in the confusion BoarEye is feeling up my crotch from the out side of my shorts, and grabbing handfuls of [censored] and balls at will while smiling mischievously at me. Then Ali's son bursts in (he looks like 5 years old or so) and starts playing with Ali, the whole family is hyper. They're giggling constantly, hitting each other with pillows, jumping on each other etc. Meanwhile this has not stopped BoarEye from grabbing more handfuls.

Ali then says "you want to go swimming?" That sounded awesome, cause it's like really hot in SE Asia so I say sure. Eventually everyone dissipates from the room to get ready.

While in preparation, Ali asks me "you like my sister?" I say yeah, and she jumps up and down on the spot screaming a little in excitement. ok...

The four of us get a tuk tuk and head off. We arrive at what I thought was a very peaceful and tranquil lake. There were these docks built all over the place where you can go out on, order some food, and have a pleasant picnic. The whole time Mik and Ali are doing revolting luvy duvy sh!t, while BoarEye seems to be giving me an ice cold shoulder. Whatever, I'll just try to enjoy myself. The four of us go swimming, hire a guy to take us around the lake in a canoe, swim some more, then eat a giant meal. All kinds of weird stuff like squid jerky and random seafood. The bill for it all in the end was ~280,000 Reil, which was basically robbery. You can buy a meal at a food stall here in Cambodia for ~500 Reil. Whatever I didn't care, it was 1/6 of a buy-in. The whole way back though Ali was sporadically screaming at the top of her lungs in anger. At one point she screamed "[censored] ALL CAMBODIANS!!!!!!" Also on the ride back she says to Mik seemingly out of the blue "You have other girlfriend? My uncle in police. If you have other girlfriend my uncle boxing you."

Maybe these bitches be crazy.

We go to a carnival on the way back which was pretty cool. These girls were addicted to that dart game where you have to hit three balloons in succession with three darts to win a teddy bear. It was actually a little scary how much they liked it. When they threw the darts they looked a little too aggressive and vicious for my liking. While there we did some rollerblading. I'm like yeah I'm awesome at this, I fukin lived in Canada for 3 years where I ice skated all day, I got this. About 20 seconds after I begin, I go over this ramp thing, totally lose it, and hit my tail bone so hard I was convinced it was broken. For a minute all I could do was just lay on the ground motionless, meanwhile there was a huge Cambodian crowd staring at us (we were the only two white guys out of like 1000's of Cambodians at the carnival) who erupted in cheering and laughter. har har. Fukers.

We get back to the hostel, and BoarEye comes with me to 'our' room. She says "you angry me." I say, "no, I no angry you. You angry me?" she says no. She looks all like sad and depressed, probably trying to manipulate me into telling her over and over again I do like her, it works. I can't remember if we fooled around at this point, but in any case Ali comes by and wants to go to the hairdresser with BoarEye. Then BoarEye asks me for some money for the hairdresser, wtf? I'm her boyfriend now or something? Whatever, I kinda want to ride this thing out cause it's like weird. Over the past few weeks I've grown to crave weird situations. I give her some cash and I'm left in piece to read my sci-fi book I've been stuck into (The Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov, I like it a lot).

I went to the net cafe for a bit, came back, and ran into BoarEye. With her new hair I thought she was Ali for a minute, which was awkward. Even after she grabbed my ass I wasn't sure she was BoarEye. So we go back to our room, and she says "what you want do tonight?" I say "I dunno, I'll do what you want to do" she says "No. what you want do tonight?" I ponder, and say "Rest here? I'm kinda tired, and feel a bit sick" she looks all sad and says "ok." I say "you want to go out tonight?" she pins me down in a cowgirl position, looks me in the eye and says "you want to stay here or go?" This goes back and forth more.

Basically, she would never tell me what she wanted to do. She would only say she wanted to do whatever it is I wanted to do. So I'm like fugit, I don't feel 100%, and I wanna get my read on. I say "You angry me?" she says flatly "No." She goes downstairs, and shortly after Ali comes up and says "you no like my sister?" I assure her I do like her, and after a bit of chit chat, she goes down stairs. Then Mik comes up shortly after and says "wtf dude, why won't you come out with us?" I tell him I'm tired and feel a bit sick, he explains the girls got their hair done pretty much so they could look fly and go out tonight. He guilts me into going out. So clearly BoarEye got Ali to get Mik to get me to go out, instead of BoarEye just telling me she wanted to go out. After I tell BoarEye we are going out she gets all super happy and excited and says "You make me so angry when you say you no go out!!!"

We hire out a tuk tuk for the night, and begin another night of clubbing. Ali looked a bit like Alicia Keys with her new hairdo. BoarEye looked a bit like a hooker. I basically just sit at tables as the three others go between sitting with me and dancing. I feel too sick to stand up for too long. At one club, BoarEye sits next to me, reaches up my shorts, and starts giving me a handjob. She had that mischievous smile again, staring me in the eye. She would alternate between actually giving me a handjob, teasing me, and squeezing hard on the [censored]. This seemed to amuse her. Then Ali says something in Cambodian and they and Mik take off to dance some more. I'm left on the couch, almost in fetal position, lightly and uncontrollably shaking for the next 5 minutes, feeling slightly cold. That was too much stimulus for me to handle in my current exhausted and slightly ill state.

Eventually we end up in a private karaoke room. This was pretty cool, there were like 3 different girls there working just for us, getting us food and drinks, setting up the next song. We even had our own shower. BoarEye and Ali do some Cambodian karaoke, which I found quite beautiful. It was probably a hybrid of western pop and traditional Cambodian music or something. Then they switch it to play musics videos, and the girls break out into freaky sexy dancing. I'm still not good enough to stand, so I'm just laying on the couch. The girls freaky dance with each other, they bring in a few girl workers and dance with them a bit. Ali gives me a lap dance while BoarEye gives Mik a lap dance, apparently the game between the girls was to try and make the other one more jealous. Then, Black Eyed Peas "Lady Lumps" video comes one. I love that video. While watching it, BoarEye jumps from the table (where she was dancing) straight to the couch, and goes straight to cowgirl position, dryhumping/dancing with me while the video is playing. She has a very short miniskirt, and is not wearing any underwear. I have a solid view of the TV still, and my eyes are constantly darting back and forth from the TV to her. This ranks high on my list for most pleasurable experiences endured.

This winds down, we hit up a few more clubs, I actually start feeling good enough to dance some. Me and BoarEye take off for home and leave the other two.

While coming back to the guesthouse, we walk past a group of drunk white guys screaming things like "You weren't there man!!" and "He fukin stabbed him" near a group of Cambodians. Apparently a Cambodian stole a drunk guys money and passport (probably all contained in a money belt), so the drunk guy chased after him, hit him and took it back. The drunk white guy turns his back and walks away, and gets stabbed in the back. Walking up to my room I bump into him rummaging through his stuff to find some alcohol. His speech is quite slurred, BoarEye and I get to see the stab wound close up. stabbed guy's friend is helping him, and as they take off to find a hospital stabbed guy's friend says, like he's on the verge of tears, "you know it's our responsibility to educate these people. We should be educating these people so sh!t like this doesn't happen."

Shortly after we hear a shot fired. Apparently one shot is not necessarily a big deal, it might have just been a 'courtesy shot', where a Cambodian shoots a warning bullet at the sky as if to say "I am armed and you are not. Please act accordingly."

We get back to our room, and she's in all out freaky mode. I eat some vag, have sex, short break. There's some pillow talk where she asks how many girlfriends I've had, I say 4 and she's like "FOUR GIRLFRIENDS??? you have girlfriend in Thailand? You have Vietnam girlfriend??" I try my best to explain to her that 4 is not a lot over 9 years, and that I have no girlfriend right now. She claims to have had only 1 boyfriend. Eventually she calms down and says "I want to say you something." I say sure go ahead, she says "no, I'm too shy, I tell you tomorrow." I try to get her to tell me, she won't. I start eating some more vag in preparation for round 2, then all of a sudden Ali is banging at the door screaming something in Cambodian.

Ali is banging at the door, BoarEye shouts something back, a short conversation ensues, then BoarEye gets up and throws her clothes on. She says "you pretend sleep". Ok. She opens the door and Ali starts hysterically saying some more Cambodian, starts to cry, and cradling her eyes gets on the bed next to me and cries some more. All I'm wearing is my socks and a condom, so BoarEye tosses me my shorts to put on. I then hug Ali to sleep since that's what they do in the sitcoms. Mik also comes in, right after Ali did, with a very distressed "wtf?" look on his face.

Apparently Mik talked to another girl at a club. According to Mik, she asked him a question, so he answered it. Cambodian women are very jealous.

So through the tears Ali's saying incoherent things about Mik and girls while lying on my bed next to me, and I'm hugging her. BoarEye is on the other side of Ali, also lying on the bed. Mik is sitting on the floor, and this is all in a very cozy hostel room.

Eventually Ali falls asleep, so Ali and BoarEye stay in that room, while me and Mik go back to our original room.

I'm a little perturbed at this point, coming to the realization these girls seem to think we are already in a long term relationship. I lay awake at 4am pondering my options. I can't pull a runner since my money and passport are in the other room.

Also, I forgot exactly when, but we had all planned to go up to Siem Riep the next morning together. Who knows what's gonna happen now. I was actually hoping Ali would still be pissed at Mik, so I could get a clean break from BoarEye.

As I'm contemplating, I notice the silhouette of Martin walk past the window. I chase him down to let him know a dude got stabbed just out front, and he probably shouldn't wander too far from the hostel at the moment. He tells me he heard about it already. We catch each other up on the last few days. He warns me about Cambodian women. In this book he was reading he says it only costs a few hundred american dollars to get a person killed in this country, and that Cambodian women can get very jealous. He also tells me of a story where this white guy was having break up sex with his Cambodian girlfriend, and in the middle of the night the women stabs him. Around about this point, fleeing the country becomes my plan B.

BoarEye interrupts our conversation, apparently she's not sleepy either. She sits with us, eating some fries. Later, Martin tells me she was probably keeping an eye on me in a protective way.

So me and Martin agree to have a 9am emergency meeting with Mik to decide what we are going to do, since the bus for Siem Riep leaves at midday. I crash at 5 or 6am.

I awake at 8am by a whirlwind of Ali and BoarEye bursting through the door. Ali goes straight to Mik, starts slapping him incredibly hard on the ass and screams "you MAKE me SO, ANGRY, last NIGHT" (capitalization coincides with ass slapping)

BoarEye jumps straight into bed with me, and cuddles me back to sleep. So much for the emergency meeting. Martin walks in at 9am, sees the four of us, and is like "oh..." then walks out.

So the 5 of us take the 6 hour bus ride to Siem Riep. While loading, I whisper to Martin "Dude, what's her name again?" while pointing to BoarEye. I'm pretty bad with names. Martin advises "Just image a pig, right? Imagine a pig just fukin devouring a human eye. BoarEye!" It worked, I remembered her name from then on. See, BoarEye is just a phonetic spelling, Cambodians have their own characters for their language.

The guy who got stabbed was on the bus, stitched up already and joking about it. During the ride, BoarEye switched back to super cold to me. I got a chance to chat with Martin, and he says I need to end this if there's no chance of a long term relationship. I ponder. You know, maybe I'll stick around Cambodia for a month, get good at firing AK's and rocket launchers, get good at driving tanks, become a badass in general. Martin had already discussed this idea with me. Become a ninja with all these weapons so to speak, then go to China and learn Kung Fu, then go to Tibet and be a monk for a month. It sounded cool.

But I knew deep down after the month was up I was leaving Cambodia, hence there was no chance of a long term relationship. I wasn't gonna live here for the rest of my life for her, even if I did love her, I have ambitions in life that require me to be elsewhere. But since she wasn't talking to me at all right now, I figured I'd just wait until that night. We got to Siem Riep, checked in, then headed out for a few drinks. A flash of brilliance hits me, I turn to Martin and say "you know, if you hit that (referring to BoarEye), that would work out best for me. If fact I would view that as a favour." He finds it strange that not a few hours ago I was talking about how maybe I love her, now I want him to hit it. meh.

He then concocts a plan: "Check this out right, we get drunk, I take her back to my room, start fukin her, then you sneak in with your camera and turn the lights on. I quickly jump out of bed and pose with my erect penis (while smiling, he holds his fists to his hips to show me what he means) while you take a picture of me and her naked"

"In fact, I could quickly throw on a shirt that says in big letters across the front, 'SUP' "

And the weird thing is BoarEye and Martin are flirting all night long, while BoarEye won't even acknowledge my existence. I just lay back thinking to myself "you know, this all might just work itself out!"

It didn't though, BoarEye ended up coming back to 'our' room. I walk in, lay down, turn on the TV, and BoarEye's back into freaky mode. She runs over, jumps on my bed and almost immediately goes into cowgirl position and starts talking sexy like to me with that mischievous smile. At this point I was convinced she is basically a high priced hooker. I pay for her stuff during the day, she sexes me during the night. I had been thinking this for the past day or so, and I've been in deep philosophical thought over the 'prostitution grey area'.

So I say "uh, I don't think you like me." she says "What? you angry me?" I assure her I'm not, then she says "you no like me?"

I should have known better, but I jumped straight into reassuring her how much I like her and I'm not angry at her, because I don't want her to feel bad at all, and it's true. Though this makes it hard for me to 'break up' with her. She simply says "I like you", and since I've said I like her, wtf do I do now? Meanwhile, she's fooling around with my package, and I have a 19 year old Cambodian body laying on top of me trying to get freaky with me. I go over to Martin's room to get a condom since I'm out and come back.

That 60 seconds gives me time to come up with a new plan of attack. I come back and say "I need to say you something. I have to leave in 3 days, and I cannot come back to Cambodia." Now, I had assumed she knew this already, Mik told me they both knew this already, but she reacted like she didn't. She gets this hurt look on her face, and cuddles up to me and appears to be fake crying into my shoulder. I'm ~80% sure it's fake. After a while she says "you can come back to visit later?" I say no I'm never coming back (this was a lie, I might).

She brings on a barrage of questions like "Can you stay longer?" "You come back maybe 1 year?" "Where you go?" "You have girlfriend in Vietnam/Thailand/China/Australia?" etc etc and repeats the same questions over and over.

Eventually I suggest for her own good that we seperate. I explain to her if I stay with her for the next 3 days she will be very sad when I leave, even more sad than if I left now. She says "I cry now I cry later same same." I insist on a separation, then she just says "No" and rolls on top of me. She says "You want me?" I can't say no, so sex ensues.

Then there's some pillow talk. She repeats some more standard questions, I give the same standard answers, then she says "Jim? I want to say you something. Yesterday I too shy to tell you, but I want baby." I'm like, uh, ok, good to know, I guess. She says "You want baby?" I'm like yeah I want a baby some day, maybe when I'm older. She asks me if I want a boy or girl, I say girl I guess, and she gets all happy and excited, saying she does too. Then she says "You give me baby?" And as she asks this, she lifts her body up on top of mine (we were both naked and I had no condom on) and hovers her vag just above my wiener, as if to say "I'm good to go, just say the word!"

I explain to her as carefully as I can I don't want a baby with her. She protests, "Why not? You give me baby, you leave, you come back when I have baby." I explain I cannot come back. She counters, "Okay you give me baby, you no come back no problem, I send you photo." I explain I need to live with my babies. She suggests I give her a baby and I live with her. We go in circles a few times.

She explains to me how she really wants my baby, because I have beautiful skin (white skin) and a beautiful nose (white style of nose). This seems to be common in SE Asia, the lighter the skin the more beautiful the person. In a manner of words I say too bad. She goes on about how she wants a baby like Ali, I sense some jealousy there. Ali's son and baby get a lot of attention and I guess Ali does by association, I'm guessing BoarEye wanted some of that.

She drops the baby talk momentarily to tell me how sad she's gonna be when I leave. She says she'll start drinking and smoking. I'm like "Don't do that, that's bad for you" and she's basically like nope, I'm gonna do it. Then she says "You give me baby or I be very sad." A few protests by me, and she steps it up to "You give me baby or I cry and drink and smoke when you leave." Some more protests from me, I'm trying as best I can to be delicate her.

I startle a little, look her in the eye and try my hardest to give a smile like she's joking with me or something, but there was no way I could hide the fear in my face. She says "You believe me?" I honestly can't remember how I responded to that, I think I said yeah in a barely audible voice. In hindsight, since no attempt on my life was made, it probably wasn't a serious threat.

I don't recall much talk after that, we just sort of lay there. A bit later she starts getting a bit frisky and gives me a handjob. Apparently Cambodians don't like to give blowjobs, since blowjobs are associated with Vietnamese, and Cambodians don't like Vietnamese. Cambodian women also seem to be jealous of Vietnamese skin because it is lighter. The more you know.

So yeah we drift off to sleep, then wake up way too early cause Mik wants to leave at 7am for Ankor Wat.

BoarEye seems to be in not quite cold, but distant mode that day. I stick with Martin (who tells me I shouldn't have hit it last night, pfft) most of the time and we goof off. Martin rides the line of simply pissing the girls off, and pissing them off enough for them to take serious revenge, it was fun. BoarEye teaches me and Martin how to ask some one to "suck my dick", and "eat my vagina". Ankor Wat was ok, it's big.

At some point I talk to Mik and Ali, and I ask Ali to explain to BoarEye that it's best for her if I seperate from her now. Ali takes her aside and has a girl to girl talk. When I come back BoarEye looks very emotional and hurt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Martin and I do our own thing for an hour or two, then we all meet up to go back the the hostel. I go out to a net cafe for an hour or so, come back, and then chat with Mik and Ali in their room. Apparently BoarEye has basically shut herself in her room and is crying. I discover Mik told Ali I don't want to be with BoarEye because I am scared of her, and I think she is crazy. This is apparently what Ali told BoarEye at Ankor Wat. Mik is a n00b at life.

It was true, I was being a bit paranoid, afraid she'd have me wacked, but the main reason I wasn't still boning her at night was because I was afraid she would get too attached to me, even though she knew I was leaving in 3 days.

So I go into her room and she's full on crying. Through the tears she says over and over "You no like me, You scare me (meaning you are scared of me), Ali and your friend say me"

I lie, and tell her I'm not scared of her. I tell her the truth, and tell her I like her. I tell her Ali and Mik are wrong. She just replies "[censored]." Eventually I get the concept across the reason I'm not sleeping with her is because in 3 days she would be even more sad than she is now. She understands, but claims it's just as worse now.

Eventually there's nothing left to be said, so I go back to Ali and Mik to try to set them straight (go along with my half truths). I get my point across to Mik, but I get the feeling Ali doesn't understand me and still thinks the only reason I'm not with BoarEye is because I'm scared of her. Also, the both of them are pressuring me to just sleep with her for the next 3 days. I say that'd be better for me but worse for BoarEye, they disagree, and there's nothing more to be said. In hindsight maybe it was better to keep sleeping with her.

Martin and I go back to a net cafe to play some poker. As midnight strikes I look up at Martin and say "Happy 21st birthday dude." He was deep in thought, and about 10 secs later he replies "oh. thanks" and resumes. We leave when the net cafe shuts.

The next day me and Martin do our thing, and come across the other 3 in the evening when they are on their way out to some clubs. Ali invites us along, but then Mik makes it known he doesn't want Martin to come along. So we split, and me and Martin end up at some rando club filled with varying degrees of hookers. I get sick and throw up in the toilets, and to my pleasant surprise a guy walks into my stall and starts massaging my back while I throw up. I tipped him $2.

The next few days are a bit hazy, but Martin flew out to China, and the rest of us took a bus back to Phnon Phen. On the bus ride back I sit next to BoarEye, and she completely ignores me, even when I directly ask her a question, great. So Mik switches seats with her.

Then near the end of the bus ride she starts getting all freaky again and sits next to me, and I fall under the spell again. That night the four of us go out for some 'happy' pizzas, me and BoarEye go back and have sex, and I tell her I'm leaving tomorrow. In the morning, as I go to say good bye to her, she simple simply smiles and hugs me goodbye. I was totally not expecting that.

------------------------------

Blog ends here cause I got tired of typing. I'll try to fill in the last bit:

I hang around for like 5 days cause I can only withdraw so much per day from the atm and I need 2k to shoot a tank (see linky). One of those days I wondering around for a net cafe that doesn't have sh!tty comps, and bump into Ali, woops. I can't remember for sure, but I think I just ate dinner with her, told her I was leaving in like a week for China, and left (I may have sexed her again not quite sure). She got me to agree to see her just before I left.

I do the tank a few days later. I go to a Cambodian village in the middle of nowhere for a few days which was pretty cool. I then book a flight out and go to her place to say goodbye, she and my tuk tuk driver friends (who took me to their village) take me to the airport and wave me goodbye.

So yeah, I had planned to go backpacking with Mik for 5 months after this, but he had left with Ali to do Vietnam for a while. We meet up in China, Mik lasts about a month, and caves in and goes back to Cambodia to live with Ali (he had planned to finish our backpacking trip first). So yeah now he's mysteriously got into lots of debt.

I just a few days ago found out Ali actually admitted to Mik she and BoarEye used to hang around the guesthouse just to meet whiteys so they could have like a one or two week fling and get a bit of dough off them (usually the whities would opt to leave em a bit of cash when they left).

It was interesting while it lasted BoarEye
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7806/img100my4.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

MagicNinja 12-27-2006 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fluffytiger is the man!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true, but you're only saying that cause I make you look good in my reports

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] yea, leave out the stuff about me sodom1zing children, sucking d1ck for crack, etc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

btw wtf is that fyp?

amachur 12-28-2006 01:45 PM

My friends and I are beginning to plan a trip, we're thinking either Ko Samui or Pattaya. Any recommendations? How long does it take to get to Pattaya from Bangkok?

Thanks, this is an awesome thread. I completely wasted my day at work yesterday reading it, took several hours, but was well worth it.

fish2plus2 12-28-2006 02:19 PM

pattaya is like a nursing home combined with a brothel.

amachur 12-28-2006 02:51 PM

So are you saying that Chaweng might be a better idea? I want to be able to drink until the sun comes up, which doesn't sound feasible in Ko Samui. Both places seem like they have plenty to do during the day. I also don't like the idea of hookers everywhere, but I want to find chicks for sure.

Ribsauce 12-29-2006 12:45 AM

How cold is it there right now (in Bangkok). I saw they had some national emergency in Chiang Mai because it was so cold.

edit

I looked through my Thailand pictures today and missed it so bad

12-29-2006 04:53 AM

ski 12-29-2006 04:57 AM

Ski\'s quick 2 cents on Thailand

So, I just got back from 1 month Thailand. I am on dial up internet (WTF) until I go back so I'm leaving out pics for now.

I'll be back there within 10 days. IMO it is BY FAR the most fun I've had in a month+my favorite country to spend time in.

The beaches are often the best I've ever been too (I go to lots of beaches), there is absolutely no problem getting laid by Thai (definately no problem) or western (almost definately no problem) girls. The food is great and the cultural differences can be a lot of fun to learn about. There is also a lot of nice scenery up north and (I've heard) some good times to be had in neighboring countries.

Aside from the small portion of the Thai population that relentlessly tryed to scam me almost everyone in the country was great. You could walk into just about any bar and have a bunch of new like minded friends within a few minutes (Thai and white).

You could like on $15-$20 a day there pretty easily, but if you want any sort of resort quality you probably have to shell out more.

I'll leave out any real hooker observations I've had. I think the basic premise of a hooker still applies though, you give them money and then do whatever you want. There are also no shortage of hookers over there if you're concerned about that.

Hookers really aren't necessary though. Getting a good looking Thai chick is not that hard (I'm the first one to admit I don't got tons of game, I am SEXY AS HELL though...

Anyway, ask me anything u want. PM might work better if for some reason you really want to hear my opinion since this thread is a freaking beast.

12-29-2006 04:57 AM

12-29-2006 05:00 AM

ski 12-29-2006 05:42 AM

Re: Ski\'s quick 2 cents on Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
How much of that month did you end up spending on KPN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost 2 weeks. KPN is one of my favorite spots. The week of the full moon was legenday. I probably heard that "ozone" song at least 500 times. Also went around Bangkok,Chang Mai, Krabi area+Phi Phi islands and a bit of Koh Samoi.

D. Andrew 12-29-2006 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

then you have no business going to pattaya. the beach sucks, the other travelers are mostly not people you'd want to hang out with, it is dirty and crowded...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a nice beach then going to Pattaya beach when Jomtien beach, Dongtan area in particular, is not more than 10 minutes away by baht bus is simply stupid. Personally, I did not find Pattaya beach as dirty and crowded as you, but then again I came after a month stay in Bangkok, which is by far the dirtiest and most crowded place I have ever seen.

BTW, I think Pattaya is great.

Uston 12-29-2006 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How cold is it there right now (in Bangkok). I saw they had some national emergency in Chiang Mai because it was so cold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really sure what a national emergency would entail but it's been business as usual in Chiang Mai. But, yeah, it's cold as [censored] here from midnight to 8AM. Made the mistake of giving my girl a ride to work at 7AM on my motorcycle wearing sandals and I thought I was going to get frostbite on my way back. In Bangkok you won't need a long sleeved shirt. Ever. In Chiang Mai you'll need a sweatshirt or winter coat.

Uston 12-29-2006 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok getting phone numbers is a snap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too easy, and, IMO, doesn't have nearly the significance as it does in the US. I mean I've had a girl give me her number with her boyfriend ten feet away (at the time I thought he was just a lurking co-worker).

[ QUOTE ]
What about the follow up? What do you guys do? How long do you wait to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I try and avoid phone calls whenever possible and make plans in person. Even if the girl's English is ok (put pa sa Thai dai nit noi) the language barrier is about 100x harder to overcome over the phone than it is in person. God damn I wish I knew how to text message in Thai.

12-29-2006 07:06 AM

Uston 12-29-2006 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've had a girl give me her number with her boyfriend ten feet away

[/ QUOTE ]

My buddy made out with a girl right in front of her boyfriend the other night. Thus, IMO, the fact that she has a boyfriend does not mean she didn't give you her number for the same reason you asked for it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I try and avoid phone calls whenever possible and make plans in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of plans? Invite them to dinner? Bowling with friends? A movie with just the two of you?

Or is the obvious best possible option ok, inviting her to share a bottle with one of her friends and one of yours? I always think this might be too forward but would definately be the quickest path to fallatio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it best to not get involved. Last thing I want is a a local wanting to kill me.

I'm here solo so some of those options aren't options for me. I just try and do stuff that's fun for me, different for her, and doesn't require a ton of speaking. Driving range, bowling alley, arcade. Now that I'm in CM, the hot springs are probably awesome, too.

Ribsauce 12-30-2006 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it worse, much worse [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I'm gonna have to become a poker balla or something so I can live there

farang0 12-30-2006 03:11 AM

Getting drunk and bowling is always a good time with chicks you recently met.

Just call them up a few days later and tell them you want to do something. Its pretty straight forward and you dont have to jump through hoops like in the USA.

A bottle of wine or two usually makes the clothes fall right off.

12-31-2006 08:41 AM

12-31-2006 08:45 AM

donkeylove 12-31-2006 11:51 AM

Wow. What's the buzz? Muslims from the south or some kind of domestic faction?

octopi 12-31-2006 03:29 PM

Stay safe, guys.