Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Where I know that he knows that I know.. blah blah blah (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540461)

thac 11-07-2007 11:51 AM

Where I know that he knows that I know.. blah blah blah

Villain is GoCart_Moe or however he spells it. He's a 17/14 TAG with 66% Cbet percentage over 12k hands. Only history we have at this table is I called his isolation raise with QTs on the button and he c/f a J76 flop.

Basically, I can't see him having KQ+ here because he'd have to fire it on this board against two people. So I think his c/r is retarded and I can't put him on a hand so I shove?

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $366.25
BB: $380.05
UTG: $141.90
MP: $203.60
Hero (CO): $211.85
BTN: $150.75

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $7</font>, Hero calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5

Flop: ($22) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $14</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $48</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $204.85 and is All-In</font>

Chicago Twister 11-07-2007 11:58 AM

Re: Where I know that he knows that I know.. blah blah blah

Or he could have A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and just not give a [censored].

Whatever he has, you're obv bluffing to a large degree. Plus you really don't have any outs those times he does call. I think that's what makes the difference for me. I don't like this move in this specific situation.

manupod 11-07-2007 12:01 PM

games is changin' son- the c/r here is not just air anymore

scallop 11-07-2007 12:15 PM

Presumably if he c-bets 66% of the time, he is checking purrs etc some % of the time (i.e the other 33% is not JUST air.)

You are clearly behind here imo, that said your line is super strong and might fold out KQ/AQ (at least I would fold).

Do you normally bet in this spot on the flop?

thac 11-07-2007 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Presumably if he c-bets 66% of the time, he is checking purrs etc some % of the time (i.e the other 33% is not JUST air.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree, but I don't think he checks a queen here pretty much ever due to board textures and the other guy in the pot (forget his stats but he's fishy)

[ QUOTE ]

You are clearly behind here imo, that said your line is super strong and might fold out KQ/AQ (at least I would fold).

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol yeah I'm behind. I'm fairly sure of that.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you normally bet in this spot on the flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a lot of the time when it's checked to me.

manupod 11-07-2007 12:23 PM

Pretty sure betting this flop 3 ways is spew

shandyboy 11-07-2007 12:23 PM

the problem is, even if he is drawing to say the flsuh, if he has overs too, he is still fave for the hand, and i doubt he is folding.
Even the oesd has overs to ur hand, so u have little equity if called.

I saw this and thought AQhh, K10hh, I think he calls a lot of the time here, and ur toast.

Casper05 11-07-2007 12:26 PM

yeah....this guy hates folding, and he isn't gonna go crazy like this in a multiway pot. I wouldnt even expect him to fold AJ honestly. You're only repping 33/QJ/9T.

thac 11-07-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty sure betting this flop 3 ways is spew

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? I likely have the best hand with very little chance to improve.

BombayBadboy 11-07-2007 12:34 PM

Don't like and I check flop.