Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ; / :) ) ) ) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557749)

FlopYouDead 11-30-2007 02:29 PM

Re: ; / :) ) ) )

In the ak hand, I guess you put him on 77/88 with a heart (done with hand), AJ (maybe a crying call), KTs (bets it), or JJ (bets it). I don't see him having KQ/J here. Dunno if AT can still be there.

All in all I think you're chances of getting 2 with the cr are at least as good as getting 1 with a lead so I say nh sir.

milesdyson 11-30-2007 03:25 PM

i didn't play this hand. i am the cutoff.

i had KQ, i got checkraised, nearly timed out, said "aghaghahawrrrrrrrrr AhKh" and called. i said something about how it was a good thing i had KQ and he (she?) wanted me to post the hand. i don't know who this is here or if he even posts. i obv agree with everyone in this thread

Tryptamean 11-30-2007 03:34 PM

hey miles just curious, whats your line with KQ as CO if you are bet into on the river? r/c? r/f? just call??

milesdyson 11-30-2007 03:48 PM

here's the hand from my P.O.V. against this player i might just call river.

and yeah he didn't even have the Ace of Heart i just edited my cards (that's why the original post is wrong saying hero is co).

Absolute Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 4 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="#FF0000">CO caps!</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (9.60 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5.80 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.80 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
CO checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">CO raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.80 BB

Results:
Hero mucks Ks, Qh.
CO shows Kd, As (Straight, ten to ace).
Outcome: CO wins 11.60 BB.

MacGuyV 11-30-2007 05:09 PM

Nobody plays wa/wb w/ TP anymore; this hand is obv. made up.

milesdyson 11-30-2007 05:50 PM

i know lol so sweet haha gargantuan

waffle 12-02-2007 01:09 AM

Miles, what I am about to say is heretical. <font color="white">Or maybe I just love being dramatical, lolz. </font>
I assert the best way to analyze this hand is to *read your own hand* after you cap PF, bet the flop and the turn and check the river.