Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Did Jamie lose money this season? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555999)

sublyme 11-27-2007 10:52 PM

Did Jamie lose money this season?

Obviously I don't have the numbers, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this thread. On HSP Jamie seemed to be winning all season and when he finally left in this last episode with around $100k, I'm wondering if he broke even for the season, came out behind or slightly ahead? Does anyone have any solid numbers for HSP wins/losses for other players as well?

Hipsdontlie69 11-27-2007 10:56 PM

Re: Did Jamie lose money this season?

Being JAmie Gold alone is already a big loss.

Tofu_boy 11-27-2007 11:04 PM

He did won some at the beginning but I don't think he won 400K before the big game start. Very sure he's down for the season.

Doc T River 11-27-2007 11:06 PM

I would bet he is down.

jwc529 11-27-2007 11:19 PM

I think around 200k+ first part, -400-450k 2nd part (he rebought a little). You know the first lineup is soft when Hellmuth and Gold come out the winners, lol.

Hipsdontlie69 11-27-2007 11:19 PM

he was up in the beginning but he promised half of it to vinny vinh in exchange for some promotional stuff, now Vinny is suing him for half of the winnings so Jamie have to intentionally lose this season so he dont have to give half of his initial winning to vinny vinh.

bones 11-27-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was up in the beginning but he promised half of it to vinny vinh in exchange for some promotional stuff, now Vinny is suing him for half of the winnings so Jamie have to intentionally lose this season so he dont have to give half of his initial winning to vinny vinh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the worst attempts at humor I have ever seen.

Honestly...

sqwisssssss 11-28-2007 12:37 AM

meanwhile, in the back of greensteins mind about jamie, "PLEASE DONT LEAVE YOU F'N SUCKER!!!!!!!!"

OnYourBike 11-28-2007 12:50 AM

Gold outplayed Farha with KK vs AA. Great psychology.

Assani Fisher 11-28-2007 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously I don't have the numbers, otherwise I wouldn't be posting this thread. On HSP Jamie seemed to be winning all season and when he finally left in this last episode with around $100k, I'm wondering if he broke even for the season, came out behind or slightly ahead? Does anyone have any solid numbers for HSP wins/losses for other players as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sublyme,

Thanks a lot for the thread, as its always a joy to read your posts. I don't have any special information, but I'll agree with the other that have said he is most likely down somewhere around $200K. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. Best wishes man.

Love,
Assani