Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2007 Buffalo Bills - Does Anyone Have Any Hope? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485932)

pokah5 09-06-2007 12:50 AM

Re: 2007 Buffalo Bills - Does Anyone Have Any Hope?

At least you have Marshawn Lynch... and Losman is looking to have a decent year.

FishSticks 09-06-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Blind Optimism+Impact Rookies = 9-7

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jlocdog 09-06-2007 01:13 AM

I don't think we can expect more then a 7-9 season. I hate saying that too but with our tough ass schedule, shoddy defense and an offense thats a work in progress it makes it hard to optomistic on a winning year.

I will say that I expect them to be fun to watch this year though. They seem to have some decent options at the skill positions and though I don't think Losman is the answer to our problems, I do think with his scrambling ability and strong arm that he can be a playmaker (unfortunately this goes for both teams). With our Defense being weak and us playing from behind often, I look for some high scoring games and some exciting play to happen this year.

8-8 would be awesome.
9-7 would be ridiculous.
Sweeping the Dolphins would be best though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

snes chalmers 09-06-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I 100% believe they're going to magically get better and RUN BITCH ASS DENVER RIGHT OUT OF THE [censored] STADIUM

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

AquaSwing 09-06-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I 100% believe they're going to magically get better and RUN BITCH ASS DENVER RIGHT OUT OF THE [censored] STADIUM

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a Denver fan I hate to agree with the Bills winning this Sunday against Denver. Denver has come out flat in the first game the last two years against St. Louis and Miami. I don't expect it any different this year.

stormstarter28 09-07-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a Denver fan I hate to agree with the Bills winning this Sunday against Denver. Denver has come out flat in the first game the last two years against St. Louis and Miami. I don't expect it any different this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you should expect it to be different. Denver will blow the Bills out of the water.

BobOjedaFan 09-07-2007 06:29 PM

I in all honesty think the Bills have a chance to go 1-15, possibly even 0-16 this year. Combined their horrendous QB, losing their runningback, the pats/jets improving and their schedule. People are laughing at me, but I think 0-16 is a real possiblity here.

FishSticks 09-07-2007 06:33 PM

lol retard - their horrendous QB was the 11th rated passer in the NFL last year. What do you mean losing their quarterback?

TheNoodleMan 09-07-2007 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I in all honesty think the Bills have a chance to go 1-15, possibly even 0-16 this year. Combined their horrendous QB, losing their runningback, the pats/jets improving and their schedule. People are laughing at me, but I think 0-16 is a real possiblity here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didn't see Losman play the second half of last year. He isn't horrendous. There is no chance they go 1-15.

MacGuyV 09-07-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously didn't see Losman play the second half of last year.

[/ QUOTE ]