Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Nath.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515183)

Jurollo 10-03-2007 11:14 PM

Nath....

Hey all. So things have gone sour between the user Nath and I and he was temp banned for trolling me and created the user Jew-Rollo, which in my opinion is WAY overboard. I have since perma banned his account and will wait for comments from reds to go further.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:19 PM

Re: Nath....

I have pretty much no idea what to do with this.

daryn 10-03-2007 11:21 PM

haha so what was the original issue? why have things gone sour? obv you don't have to say but i'm just asking anyway. are you jewish?

Nick B. 10-03-2007 11:22 PM

where is the trolling

NT! 10-03-2007 11:22 PM

i am trying to see what nath did other than make the gimmick account that was 'trolling.' he was making a forceful argument, but he didn't make it any more personal than you did, dude.

other than the jew-rollo thing, i am not so much seeing 'trolling' as i am seeing 'jurollo losing an argument.' permaban is way too much IMO. if he was temp-banned for anything other than making the gimmick account, again, way too much.

mods shouldn't participate in personal arguments, especially in their own forums, if they are going to be this thin-skinned.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:24 PM

Cliffs notes:

In our 500$ Fantasy Football league Justin made a ethically questionably trade with Thayer. Justin/Thayer/Nath all have a a prop bet going on, and Nath got super pissed. Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in. It's incredibly annoying. Nath just took it to another level.

Nick B. 10-03-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliffs notes:

In our 500$ Fantasy Football league Justin made a ethically questionably trade with Thayer. Justin/Thayer/Nath all have a a prop bet going on, and Nath got super pissed. Ever since this, Nath and Thayer basically troll every thread Justin posts in. It's incredibly annoying. Nath just took it to another level.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say this should be dealt with off from 2p2 then.

ZBTHorton 10-03-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffs notes:

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say this should be dealt with off from 2p2 then.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't happen as long as Nath and Thay3r continuously troll every post he makes. I told Thayer to knock it off earlier, he said he would...but we all know how Nath is.

Mat Sklansky 10-03-2007 11:33 PM

if you guys want me to talk jewnath , say the word.

tuq 10-03-2007 11:35 PM

Wow WTF is the matter with you weirdos. I'm in a fantasy football league which includes the following people:

- NT!
- me
- RJ
- Anacardo
- Lesko (aka 4_2_it, I hate typing that)
- mrkilla

Among others. There is some serious potential for hate among that group yet we soldier on.

nath is a truly awesome 2+2 contributor IMO, but to pretend to know what's going on here is naive. I do know that he wanted to a mod fairly badly some time back and getting shut down may have soured him on 2+2 a bit (just my projection). But even knowing nothing, permabanning him is a huge LOL.