Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Looking for someone to Mentor... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556946)

eddieP 11-29-2007 02:06 AM

Re: Looking for someone to Mentor...

eper3z from #nlpoker

kid from ny trying to make something happen.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=6#Post13150828

I think you should mentor me because I only started playin poker last december, post legislation and don't know what its like to be +EV. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It would be nice to feel like a winner!

Bikini Wax 11-29-2007 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hes gonna mentor for free, just like he gave away that 500$ for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol pwnt.

If I believed in grudge matches I think I might have found a prime candidate.

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't give it away. he took mine

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I'm saying that OP is a giant douchebag and if I believed in grudge matches accomplishing anything, he'd be my prime target.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me spell it out for you...

Y-O-U A-R-E A D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G

[/ QUOTE ]

who the hell are you exactly, let me guess your buddy is jeffmet3?

MasterLJ 11-29-2007 02:08 AM

I dunno who jeffmet3 is, but I have zero respect for Welchers.

Bikini Wax 11-29-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't back out, I posted in the thread BEFORE I played - and yeah i still shipped 50$ to 2 players for making good jokes to redeem myself of not doing anything wrong ;x

emeraldice 11-29-2007 02:09 AM

Hey-
I'm a college student with a lot of free time, willing to put in whatever hours I need to. I've played tournaments recently, but have played cash in the past up to 2/4. I really do want to learn and am an intelligent and studious player.

Kazuya 11-29-2007 02:12 AM

Bumpity Bump. you know my resume.

MasterLJ 11-29-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't back out, I posted in the thread BEFORE I played - and yeah i still shipped 50$ to 2 players for making good jokes to redeem myself of not doing anything wrong ;x

[/ QUOTE ]

No... you set a date of Jan 1st and renigged.

I may be alone here, but as a full time poker player I take my word and my reputation here seriously (arguably too seriously) so weak-sauce stuff like your $500 bounty really rubs me the wrong way. It says something about your integrity.

Readzie 11-29-2007 02:14 AM

bikini wax

do you ask for anything in return? is there a probationary period in which you take a cut of all profits?

Would you consider setting up a try out persay where we play a set amount of hands at 100nl HU so you get a good feel for where i am at? Possibly have me camatasia it so you can hear some thought process.

I have a good amount of experience at HUnl, i started there and used it to improve my hand reading for 6handed nl.

The past 3 years ive put myself through school and have make 6 figures of profit (the lowest 6 figure)

Ive put in around 8k hands at 1knl
12k hands at 100nl
3.5k hands at 200nl.

As far as time goes, i work as a helicopter pilot which gives me 6months on 6months off, so iam just starting my 6 month off period.

Buying my first helicopter in the spring so depending how poker goes this winter i might switch to the business end of things (allowing me to work from home)

I can say alot more, just toss me a PM and we can do the 100nl session.

All those 5/10hunl hands were vs grandiose back when he played prima, he would not play me anymore and i stopped getting action, finished up around 17k.

Bikini Wax 11-29-2007 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be alone here, but as a full time poker player I take my word and my reputation here seriously (arguably too seriously) so weak-sauce stuff like your $500 bounty really rubs me the wrong way. It says something about your integrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I set that for myself because I had a limited bankroll post-accounthack - once my funds got unfrozen I had no need for it -

and no I ask for nothing in return although if u crush 2/4 u could buy a nice watch or something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

pfc_ivan12323232 11-29-2007 02:20 AM

------------------------------------------------------------
Have to agree with MasterLJ, if you arent gonna give 500$ or ur gonna change ur mind about it in the middle of the bounty, dont even post the thread!?!