Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   AHK script to open Stars tables??? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=507615)

MaxWeiss 10-09-2007 09:33 PM

Re: AHK script to open Stars tables???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didn't we agree somewhere that a table opener for stars is against the TOC?

[/ QUOTE ]
what? why? where?

Are you serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars doesn't allow datamining, and auto-opening tables could easily be linked with auto-getting the instant hand histories, which equals datamining... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MaxWeiss 10-09-2007 09:34 PM

How does it work? Do you have to use the "find image" function???

_dave_ 10-09-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didn't we agree somewhere that a table opener for stars is against the TOC?

[/ QUOTE ]
what? why? where?

Are you serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars doesn't allow datamining, and auto-opening tables could easily be linked with auto-getting the instant hand histories, which equals datamining... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. I wish Stars would take a firm stance one way or the other. For now, my cash-game opener is not going to see the light of day, as IMO creating AHK = Datamine image is not in our best interests - especially after Stars explixitly added AHK Bet-the-Pot to their list of allowed programs.

SNG opener is on the other hand a different matter, since it can get away with automating the registration - Stars client does the table opening of it's own accord if you are registered for a tourney.

_dave_ 10-09-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How does it work? Do you have to use the "find image" function???

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, an absolute bucketload of these [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: the source code & images is on overcards.com - unfortuanately all the fonts and dialogs ere changes so it no longer works. But reading the code you can see how it did.

_dave_ 10-09-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

stars sng opener ahk script doesnt work anymore

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars SNG Opener version 2 will be published shortly!

I just need to find a couple of free days to make sure it works properly, and it will be better than it ever was [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this/will this work on the 70 FPP satellites? I need something that'll keep me constantly in four or six of those.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly waht it did do - and will do again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just as I said earlier, I extimate I need two *whole* days free to get it working / debug it properly - and free days are a rare commodity [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Problem being it is unlike any other script to debug. Usually, it is make a few edits / reload / test for a couple hands / repeat. But given a set of SNGs can last ~45 minutes - you can see how this seriously slows the debugging phase.

Today / tomorrow I am obsessed with a new script you SNG people may well find useful - After that, I work for a couple days - then SNG opener Version 2 is top of the list - presuming no sites break BetPot & others in the meantime.

I expect to have it working again at some point this weekend.

dave.

Matixboy 10-09-2007 11:55 PM

Whats the new sng script you're obsessed with right now? Will it be released this weekend too?

MaxWeiss 10-10-2007 12:04 PM

Jesus......

GSykes 10-14-2007 09:34 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i want cash game opener.

Matixboy 10-17-2007 09:32 PM

Any update on this Dave?

BicVicTheQuick 10-18-2007 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any update on this Dave?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, please!!! I want that SNG opener so much...