Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   PLAYMONEYPRO (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518661)

PugsMcGee 10-08-2007 10:41 PM

PLAYMONEYPRO

Anyone know who this is? He's sitting at Phil's table with 100k.

selurah 10-08-2007 10:43 PM

Re: PLAYMONEYPRO

The next [censored] moron who makes a post about someone sitting at the Ivey table without there actually being a game going should be [censored] banned on site.

corpseartist 10-08-2007 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The next [censored] moron who makes a post about someone sitting at the Ivey table without there actually being a game going should be [censored] banned on site.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, thanx alot FTP for making this forum even worse

OMG HEY NVG SOMEONE IS SITTING AT IVEYS TABLE BUT NOTHING IS GOIN ON!!!!!?!?!

PugsMcGee 10-08-2007 10:47 PM

I didn't make the post to tell ppl that he was sitting at the Ivey table...I made it to find out who he is.

cunning 10-08-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't make the post to tell ppl that he was sitting at the Ivey table...I made it to find out who he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just some high stakes reg but usually 10/20 25/50 i think.

Scansion 10-08-2007 11:40 PM

Lol, what a tease.

palman 10-09-2007 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't the answer invariably "dorky kid who plays poker online" or "dorky kid who plays online but placed x in x tournament?"

Why would anyone care?

cosimaninja 10-09-2007 01:18 AM

i find it absolutey hilarious that people are queing up to tell NVG how bad they all are and how they suck and all the threads are garbage yet the same people are still hanging around in NVG and opening threads marked XXXXXX is sitting at phil ivey table and the they get upset when they open it and find the thread is indeed about XXXXXX sitting at said table. what were you expecting????? how about when you see a thread you have no interest in just dont open it and certainly dont leave retarded comments in it like "omg nvg you make 2+2 look bad with all these threads".

10-09-2007 01:19 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

salesbeast 10-09-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i find it absolutey hilarious that people are queing up to tell NVG how bad they all are and how they suck and all the threads are garbage yet the same people are still hanging around in NVG and opening threads marked XXXXXX is sitting at phil ivey table and the they get upset when they open it and find the thread is indeed about XXXXXX sitting at said table. what were you expecting????? how about when you see a thread you have no interest in just dont open it and certainly dont leave retarded comments in it like "omg nvg you make 2+2 look bad with all these threads".

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for saying this....drives me nuts these shut ins that troll then complain. But when you have no life and the cat won't engage back in a conversation then I guess opening threads you have no interest in then telling us how dis-interested you are makes sense.

Regarding the OP I have no idea.