Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BEAT: what I did for 3 burritos (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407223)

GittyUP 05-19-2007 06:14 PM

BEAT: what I did for 3 burritos

Ok this happened a couple weeks ago but I decided to post this story based on another related beat story I just read.

Background: I made a bet with my room mate and lost. We had bet three Chipotle burritos. (we always bet in burritos because of our obsession with Chipotle) So at this point I am -3 burritos. I also live in a large college house with 7 guys total.

9pm later that night: A bunch of my friends and me were drinking at a bar when we noticed that the table next to us kept turning around and staring at us. The table was 2 guys and 1 fat girl Eventually they sent over the "shot girl" and bought us shots. As it turns out the 2 guys were gay and one of them liked one of my room mates(whos not gay) and the fat ugly girl liked me. She ended up making me put her number in my phone and watched closely to make sure I got it. All I was thinking at this point is we need to get out of this situation as fast as possible. We left shortly there after.
Now its about 2am and we are at our 4th bar for the night. This bar happens to have a special on martini's and I quickly down two straight vodka martinis when my friend tells me that if I [censored] the fat ungly girl I dont owe him his 3 burritos anymore. All my other room mates convinced me that this was a good idea. Ok I thought Ill do it. I call her up and she says she'll meet me near my house. Im walking home and a car screaches up to the curb and sure enough the fatty get out the passenger door and the car drives off. We walk to my house another block or so and go immediately to my bedroom and I start to do my business. I put on the condom and start to do my thing when the stench got to me. It smelled so bad that it made me sick so I stopped and rolled over against the wall (I only have a single bed) and passed out.

The next morning I wake up at 9am shes still there. Roll over wake up again a little while later. Damn shes still there. I stay huddled up against my wall until noon when I decide its time to end this. I tell her I have class and I need to leave. I tell her to walk home but she says she lives too far. I tell her to take a cab she says she has no money. She notices my room mates car out the window and asks If one of my room mates would drive her home. I go upstairs and find 4 of my roomates taking bong hits and laughing at me.

"oh my god you fcked a fat chick for 3 burrtios"
"oh my god she was so ugly!"
"She smelled so bad too" I responded. I only stuck it in for a few seconds..."
"That doesn't count" they responded yada yada it went on.

They refused to drive her home and so I went back out only to find her sitting on the stairs crying. SHE HEARD EVERYTHING WE JUST SAID!!!!!
I ran back into the room and begged my friends to drive her home but at this point they were laughing even harder.

I grabbed my friends keys and proceeded to make the WORST 15 minute drive of my entire life. I think we spoke 1 sentence the entire ride. AWKWARD.

At least I didn't have to watch my friend enjoy 3 burritos on me right?

magicratx 05-19-2007 06:17 PM

Re: BEAT: what I did for 3 burritos

awesome, bbv aplauds you

A+++

mugatu668 05-19-2007 06:20 PM

Hmm, I thought he was going to dare you to eat a burrito out of her vag
also, A+++

TresDeuce 05-19-2007 06:26 PM

haha, suprisingly good read

naSTIboost 05-19-2007 06:35 PM

Nice. What kind of burritos were they though?

DefThreats 05-19-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They refused to drive her home and so I went back out only to find her sitting on the stairs crying. SHE HEARD EVERYTHING WE JUST SAID!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very funny and sad at the same time (poor girl) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

nation 05-19-2007 06:40 PM

oh man that sucks that she heard you. funny story though i would have done the same to erase the 3 burrito debt.

dtan05 05-19-2007 06:41 PM

lol A+.

wrschultz 05-19-2007 06:44 PM

Greatest story ever... I also have a chipotle obsession, and I think I'm going to start betting burritos with my friends as well.

Superfluous Man 05-19-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh man that sucks that she heard you. funny story though i would have done the same even if i had to incur a 3 burrito debt.

[/ QUOTE ]
fixed for you based on previous posts