Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Any big changes with the new PS update? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445194)

thac 07-07-2007 11:51 AM

Any big changes with the new PS update?

I haven't seen anything, just wondering if anyone noticed something I didn't. Something that I don't think was there before: Help > IntelliPoker Signup and Help > Launch PokerSchool.

Davey 07-07-2007 12:12 PM

Re: Any big changes with the new PS update?

The color of the background in the stats and info box changed. Thats all that I noticed though.

Davey 07-07-2007 01:15 PM

Also read that you can right click on an empty seat at the table and change seats, Im not playing right now though so I cant verify.

LionelHutz00 07-07-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also read that you can right click on an empty seat at the table and change seats, Im not playing right now though so I cant verify.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg this would be awesome.

efficacy 07-07-2007 01:34 PM

Changing seats doesn't work. It just rotates the entire table around so that it LOOKS like you changed seats. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

2461Badugi 07-07-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Changing seats doesn't work. It just rotates the entire table around so that it LOOKS like you changed seats. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that isn't new.

oakrdrzfan 07-07-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And that isn't new.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this work with Poker Ace HUD? Anything special you have to do to make in compatible with HUD?

LionelHutz00 07-07-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

omg this would be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh yeah this isn't the case. it's still just the change your view thing that's been there for months.

MicroBob 07-07-2007 01:49 PM

yes, it works with PAHud. You have to get the latest update or beta or whatever of PAHud though and then there's a setting on the preferences or options that allows you to tell it which seat you are using.

This isn't new at all FWIW.

deflY 07-07-2007 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Something that I don't think was there before: Help > IntelliPoker Signup and Help > Launch PokerSchool.

[/ QUOTE ]

They added this one update before. Check out www.intellipoker.com (but I think it's still manly german)