Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   things you absolutly cannot do in video games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531290)

Hume 10-27-2007 05:45 PM

Re: things you absolutly cannot do in video games

[ QUOTE ]
Get the ultimate weapons in Final Fantasy X. Dodging lightning - blah. Chocobo race - blah

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh on that one, got to like 180/200 once before missing. Haven't tried it since.

jkamowitz 10-27-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I remember when I was younger I literally spent all my time trying to beat Ghosts and Goblins on the NES. Has to be one of the hardest games ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt. That game is so tough.

Needle77 10-27-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get the ultimate weapons in Final Fantasy X. Dodging lightning - blah. Chocobo race - blah

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh on that one, got to like 180/200 once before missing. Haven't tried it since.

[/ QUOTE ]

That has to be the most frustating thing in the history of RPG's. The vast majority of those Ultimate weapons were pissing me off.

FFXII had some annoying ultimate bosses with what seemed infite life as well. I don't even want to know what they have planned for FFXIII.

g-bebe 10-27-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I remember when I was younger I literally spent all my time trying to beat Ghosts and Goblins on the NES. Has to be one of the hardest games ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without a doubt. That game is so tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

that entire series is brutal, I've pulled enough hair out and thrown enough controllers over Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts for the SNES, definetly the one game that tilted me the most

PITTM 10-27-2007 09:10 PM

Any fighting game. I am sick at most video games but I HATE fighting games and am horrible at them. I just get tilted by the concept.

punkass 10-27-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I only pulled off Zangeif's spinning pile driver in Street Fighter II once...although it may have been a dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could do this with about 10% chance when jumping into the person. I did it once while standing.

grando 10-28-2007 12:28 AM

I could never hit the A+B buttons quick enough in any sort of quickness test

grando 10-28-2007 12:29 AM

ryu/ken's uppercut with any sort of consistency

cpitt398 10-28-2007 06:23 AM

im pretty sure ive never beaten Super Macho Man on Mike Tyson's punch out. I can beat Tyson, just not hte guy before him. I tried again recently and still cant do it

pa3lsvt 10-28-2007 08:06 AM

Triple jump in Track & Field. Either WAY to much angle on the first jump, or WAY to little on the second one.