Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Voting help needed: IGN Bombergirl (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315787)

Miss Pink 01-27-2007 02:41 PM

Re: Voting help needed: IGN Bombergirl

That doesn't work for me, it loads too fast.
I am currently trying to make a macro, and so far it is successful except for me being able to loop it.

By-Tor 01-27-2007 03:27 PM

that hoe dayna must have POG'ERS working for her!!!

[censored] POG'ERS DIEEEEE!!!

Alobar 01-27-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QUICKER METHOD ALERT:

Click vote, immediately press backspace, vote again, repeat.
This works in IE, I don't have Firefox so I can't test it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm can't you simply keep clicking and clicking while it tries to reload? That works for me anyway...just click/click/click and it will keep counting votes until the results page fully loads.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I just keep clicking while the page loads it wont ever fully load so I can just sit there and keep clicking. I only get about 100 votes a minute tho :/

edit: BOOM! using IE now and can vote like a million times faster

By-Tor 01-27-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
QUICKER METHOD ALERT:

Click vote, immediately press backspace, vote again, repeat.
This works in IE, I don't have Firefox so I can't test it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm can't you simply keep clicking and clicking while it tries to reload? That works for me anyway...just click/click/click and it will keep counting votes until the results page fully loads.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I just keep clicking while the page loads it wont ever fully load so I can just sit there and keep clicking. I only get about 100 votes a minute tho :/

[/ QUOTE ]

i was testing this a bit last night. My guess is that the code that registers the vote has not yet loaded with super-fast clicks. I was pacing my clicks about 2-3 seconds apart and it seemed to register them all.

adsman 01-27-2007 04:10 PM

We're getting close to 100,000.

Miss Pink 01-27-2007 04:12 PM

What I am currently doing is using Automation Anywhere(www.tethyssolutions.com/automation-software.htm) and I made a macro. I invite other people to do this as well, as I think the results have been bueno.
I have it on repeat, doing my click and backspace technique. If you need to know the code/how to do it just ask me.

We've got 4000 votes in the past 30 minutes or so, although I think it's by Alobars technique(which doesn't work for me =(
But lets keep it up

[censored] 01-27-2007 04:17 PM

All,

currently working on getting some type of OOT specific reward from Angela in the event of our victory

Alobar 01-27-2007 04:18 PM

using IE is the bomb. I can put in about 5 votes a second (was testing it on Erin Conner since she gets no votes) but just clicking the mouse like a spaz

[censored] 01-27-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
using IE is the bomb. I can put in about 5 votes a second (was testing it on Erin Conner since she gets no votes) but just clicking the mouse like a spaz

[/ QUOTE ]

nice just switched to IE, and currently looking for back up mouse

Miss Pink 01-27-2007 04:27 PM

I would suggest you guys download an auto clicker. One that comes to mind is Aaron's Clicker. You can make it so it clicks every 1 millisecond. Only for usage for people who can do the multiple clicks before it loads technique.