Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Soprano's prop on Bodog (possible show spoiler) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361609)

volkin 03-22-2007 02:35 PM

Soprano\'s prop on Bodog (possible show spoiler)

I read on a spoiler site that Junior kills himself in the second episode. If anyone knows something different let me know so I can hedge. Bodog is currently giving 7 to 1 on him to go first.

Tmoney120 03-22-2007 02:43 PM

Re: Soprano\'s prop on Bodog (possible show spoiler)

When does the next season start?

volkin 03-22-2007 02:47 PM

Season starts April 8.

knicknut 03-22-2007 02:47 PM

How reliable is this spoiler site?

How do we know that no one dies in episode 1?

Should I get in on this?

umaga 03-22-2007 03:03 PM

Bet On: Which character will be the first to get "whacked" in season 6 part 2 of the HBO Original Series "The Sopranos"?

If your info is that Junior kills himself, does that count as being "whacked"?

volkin 03-22-2007 03:11 PM

no idea how reliable site is. They had a bunch of spoilers up for each episode all of which seemed realistic for whatever that is worth. Beyond the spoiler Junior seems like the most likely character to die early in the season. Just found another site which says there is a death of a major character in the second episode and it isn't Junior so I'm less confident now. The analysis of the first episode was the same on both sites so I suspect there is some accuracy in these sites.

volkin 03-22-2007 03:14 PM

yeah, the prop is pretty vague. If Junior does kill himself and they don't pay me I'll send them some nasty emails and get my money back.

NajdorfDefense 03-22-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the prop is pretty vague. If Junior does kill himself and they don't pay me I'll send them some nasty emails and get my money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicide is not getting whacked, be serious.

volkin 03-22-2007 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicide is not getting whacked, be serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily suicide although that doesn't change your point. The title of the bet is "get whacked" Bodog explains the bet as one of these characters getting killed. Guess I could of read something into it that isn't there.

volkin 03-22-2007 05:32 PM

I contacted bodog support and according to them the cause of death is irrelevant. It is just the first character to die.