Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   politics forum rant LC (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525601)

theweatherman 10-18-2007 05:13 AM

politics forum rant LC

i would just like to say that the world is straight up going to hell in the next 6-12 months. Multi lateral war in the ME, US/russia conflict, super germs and the like. Yet all that goes on in the politics forum is bs US domestic policy discussions and election banter. weaksauce. Lets talk about something real.

Like the fact that Turkey is about to beserker on Iraq and [censored] our [censored] up hard.

Or that the US has lost nearly all of its political capital through out the entire world.

OR that Lebanon is about to go beserker on itself.

Or that the US is about to go beserker on the entire world with bush's claims of unleasing WWIII. I mean seriously wtf?

How about bacterium which are 100% resistant to all approved childrens antibiotics (I guess this isnt really politics, but its scary).

I think the AC circle jerk has played itself out. Yall have converted everyone you are going to by now (including myself btw) But it is time to stop now (it is time to stop now). For those who are too stupid to embrace anarchy, [censored] em. Idiots will ween themselves out of the gene pool eventually anyways.

welcome to the human race.

tame_deuces 10-18-2007 08:24 AM

Re: politics forum rant LC

Well, easy solution -> go make it happen then instead of blaming the stupid idiots, the big uneducated mass, the tyrannic state, the market control and other extremely unfair obstacles in your way. It has to defeat these things to prove it is viable.

pvn 10-18-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, easy solution -> go make it happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody is stopping you from creating new threads.

tame_deuces 10-18-2007 11:32 AM

My reply fitted the OP just nicely, it is not my fault you read something into it which isn't there.

pvn 10-18-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My reply fitted the OP just nicely, it is not my fault you read something into it which isn't there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was Qing you FT. My comments were to the OP.

Jamougha 10-18-2007 11:34 AM

The world was always like this. Worse, in fact. It's just hat the post-cold-war Clinton era happened to be different. Now we are returning to normality.

tame_deuces 10-18-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was Qing you FT. My comments were to the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, my apologies, seems like I zinged myself with my comment then. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Nonfiction 10-18-2007 12:01 PM

How is turkey "berserkering" on iraq going to "[censored] our [censored] up hard?"

What business is it of ours if lebanon goes "berserker" on itself?

And don't kid yourself, there will be no Russia/US conflict for at least another decade to 20 years (if ever).

fifield 10-18-2007 12:13 PM

Baby steps.
Fools rush in.
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs....
Cooler heads prevail.
The cautious seldom err.

However, to know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice. So, though no longer the land of the free, perhaps we could prove we are, still, the home of the brave, but bravely rebel not foolishly, rapidly, rather, effectively, carefully. This runaway train must slow to a stop before reversing direction, and though that analogy is a bottomless pitcher, realize that such large-scope, world-is-ending-we-are-all-doomed-oh-nos-wtf? outbursts will repel support for change, when we need magnets (to attract support).

Lottery Larry 10-18-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Idiots will ween themselves out of the gene pool eventually anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

:P