Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Just wondering... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558149)

mcfc87 11-30-2007 10:52 PM

Re: Just wondering...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
id be surprised if this was annette

[/ QUOTE ]

it's Annette. She posted in HS MTT.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow it must be true

shipitkthx 11-30-2007 10:54 PM

Possibly the only thing I could imagine that would be funnier than Annette posting in NVG asking why people talk [censored] on her would be lilholdem posting in BBV and asking why we laugh at his grill.

...please god...1 time...

Jooka 11-30-2007 10:57 PM

90% of the haters here would let you [censored] them in the ass with a strap on for 100 PS or FTP monies. Why bother worrying about what they think?

Paul McSwizzle 11-30-2007 10:59 PM

lol dont worry about majority of posters in NVG... thats like a happily married couple worrying that the majority of "Jerry Springer" viewers don't condone their lifestyle.

EWS87 11-30-2007 11:00 PM

shes playing on fulltilt right now my chat is banned but someone ask her

lilholdemCB 11-30-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Possibly the only thing I could imagine that would be funnier than Annette posting in NVG asking why people talk [censored] on her would be lilholdem posting in BBV and asking why we laugh at his grill.

...please god...1 time...

[/ QUOTE ]

wut bout mah grill?

bustowithnobra 11-30-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's probably not her... but i'll bite...

i don't dislike her as a person.

however, i do think she runs way above expectation and is very overhyped.

yes - she's busted me 3 times when i had her hand dominated preflop.. but w/e it happens...

also... LOL donkaments. this is VERY applicable. i and many others genuinely believe that most tournament players have a skewed and generally poor understanding of poker and the concepts within it. they don't need to think at a high level to win. afaik she hasn't proved to be a winning player in cash games.

i honestly doubt she could beat $200nl over a 100k sample size.

they are 2 formats of poker...

cash games - for those who can handle playing with more than 20 x the BB..

and tournaments... for those who cannot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an absolutely terrible post. If you were in said tournaments with Annette, its pretty obvious she was the chipleader, and you probably pushed with A 2 and she called with KJ or some [censored], when you had like 5 BB. But I think what is particularly irritating about your post is that you think 200NL is that hard where a top internet tournament pro cant beat it. This tells me two things- you seriously overate 200nl, and that you have no [censored] concept of how hard it is to have Annettes ROI without consistenly and repeatedly putting money in ahead- that applies to tournaments and cash games.

Enervate 11-30-2007 11:07 PM

This is 100% not annette_15

Paul McSwizzle 11-30-2007 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is 100% not annette_15

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't really matter, imo. question still applies.

jmill2511 11-30-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Annette,

Because they are jealous haters. That's what NVG is all about. Come post in HSMTT/MTTc and see we have good discussion too. You crush dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread