Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   First Loves (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=157317)

CardSharpCook 07-09-2006 03:47 AM

First Loves

I haven't seen her in two years, barely talked to her in the past five years. Yet I still think about her just about every day. I haven't been in love since, but there was a girl a few years ago that I thought about and actively missed for months after we stopped dating, but slowly I stopped thinking about her (kelly). I'll probably go a month or two without ever thinking about Kelly or Dannie (the only other girl I've loved) but my first love I still think about daily. Do others have this.... problem? Perhaps I simply need to have a similarily deep relationship with another woman before I stop thinking about her? (never got very deep with either Dannie or Kelly)

thoughts? comments?

eleventyone 07-09-2006 03:56 AM

Re: First Loves

I feel the same way. I haven't seen her in two years and usually think about her when I'm feeling particularly worthless. She was Awesome and I couldn't really appreciate our relationship since I didn't have much previous experience. This makes me feel really bad and I agree with everything else you said. I don't think you can ever forget the first girl that made you feel this way.

siccjay 07-09-2006 03:59 AM

I'm pretty sure this is normal and most guys do this. As long as you don't dwell on it I'd say it's fine.

I have seen my particular chick like twice since high school and my 10 year reunion is this year. I still think about her probably once a week. It used to effect my relationships with other girls, but doesn't anymore.

imitation 07-09-2006 04:08 AM

Yep i'm pretty similar, I don't think omg I still love her but she crosses my mind, we were together 4yrs. I wouldn't get back with her but she is the only girl who's virginity I took and I did her in the pooper. So those fond memories are still very much there in my mind.

She also looks spectacularly [censored] hot as she's lost 7kg and back to the weight she was when we first started going out in highschool.

emon87 07-09-2006 04:19 AM

I'm much less removed, but I think about mine too much as well. I still kinda regret breaking up with her. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SackUp 07-09-2006 04:20 AM

standard.

nation 07-09-2006 04:23 AM

I still think about mine...she was back in high school and even now when I meet a cool girl I compare her to my first before anything else.

meccaNES 07-09-2006 04:56 AM

Thanks for ruining my day...

Phoenix1010 07-09-2006 05:19 AM

In a very long and commited relationship. Still think about my first from time to time, especially when I go back home. She'll always mean something, because that time of my life will always mean something.

Morrek 07-09-2006 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
standard.

[/ QUOTE ]