Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Preflop lalala (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=463858)

goofball 07-29-2007 03:30 PM

Preflop lalala

Bellagio 30/60

Decent player limps UTG, tilty fish limps next in, folded to me in MP and I have 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

HOWMANY 07-29-2007 03:35 PM

Re: Preflop lalala

I would limp here and not think about anything else. If I was CO or HJ and the players that had position on me were the sort that like to creep in for 1 bet but will play somewhat reasonable against my raise then I would consider raising to gain position. In your situation I think it is just far too likely that you will find yourself in the middle of a 4+ handed pot that will be too difficult to navigate.

Howard Beale 07-29-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would limp here and not think about anything else. If I was CO or HJ and the players that had position on me were the sort that like to creep in for 1 bet but will play somewhat reasonable against my raise then I would consider raising to gain position. In your situation I think it is just far too likely that you will find yourself in the middle of a 4+ handed pot that will be too difficult to navigate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried and tried to think of anything to add to this and I can't. I agree completely and just wanted to say so.

StrictlyStrategy 07-29-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A+ Advice

gaming_mouse 07-29-2007 04:01 PM

ya easy limp

mike l. 07-29-2007 04:02 PM

overlimp and it's not close.

PokerBob 07-29-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
overlimp and it's not close.

[/ QUOTE ]

surfdoc 07-29-2007 04:32 PM

You guys are all nuts. WTF are you talking about? This is such an easy limp I do it in my sleep.

chillrob 07-29-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all nuts. WTF are you talking about? This is such an easy limp I do it in my sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what everyone else said to do. Who is nuts?

threeonefour 07-29-2007 06:02 PM

i just want to weigh in because i don't think the any other poster has done an adequate job advising the OP.

my advice:

limp in.