Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   ME pay-per-view (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450236)

beaver 07-18-2007 07:15 AM

Re: ME pay-per-view

minus the god babble he is definitely a class act.

he should be GREAT for the sport as a whole.

Sense1ess 07-18-2007 07:16 AM

I bet Jaime Gold regrets the deal he made with Satan last year to win when he now sees that pledging yourself to the Lord can also lead you to win millions of dollars at a card game.

mrdd 07-18-2007 07:27 AM

Did he say what he had when Childs folded the QQ face up?

waxhax0rs 07-18-2007 07:29 AM

Wow, dramatic final hand. Tuan gets it in with AQ vs Yang's 88. Q on the flop. Jerry picks up a gutshot on the turn. 6 ball on the river fills it and Jerry is praising the Lord for loving him more than everyone else. Hallelujah.

27offsuit 07-18-2007 08:18 AM

God is dead.

Imrahil 07-18-2007 09:18 AM

Guys help me with this CP update log:

Alex Kravchenko Doubles Up
Kravchenko moves all in from the small blind for $4,390,000 and is called by Jerry Yang with J10 from the big blind. The Russian spectators burst into song when Kravchenko shows down A10, and he is in the lead at the moment. The flop comes J3382, Kravchenko's hand holds and he avoids being Yang's fourth victim for the final table. He now has almost nine million in chips.

I thought a pair of Jacks beats A high or did the rules change?

No Fizzle 07-18-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Kravchenko moves all in from the small blind for $4,390,000 and is called by Jerry Yang with J10 from the big blind. The Russian spectators burst into song when Kravchenko shows down A10, and he is in the lead at the moment. The flop comes J3382, Kravchenko's hand holds and he avoids being Yang's fourth victim for the final table. He now has almost nine million in chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you didn't get that memo?

Aceium 07-18-2007 01:55 PM

I think Yang's post-win interview with Norman Chad was very respectable.

veeRob 07-19-2007 06:08 PM

There was no jack on board.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]