Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

genius55 11-13-2007 03:16 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

i tilted today. wtf it sucked. i'm off now.

ama0330 11-13-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nah that was good

[/ QUOTE ]

k well hey you got my number if you wanna hang out some time or something, i know a cool pizza place

genius55 11-13-2007 03:18 PM

agh... it'sjust retarted... wierd brain freezes... ithink if i can keep up my workout regimen get in shape i won't sufferso much from them

Supwithbates 11-13-2007 03:23 PM

dfjdfsj;ldfsaj;lk
I just flopped a set in a 3bet pot 200 BB deep, opponent had AA and I would've stacked him for sure. OBV I disconnect after he bets flop, and lose the pot. I'm browsing 2+2 at the time so it's obviously a stars malfunction, I email support asking if they can refund the money I put in the pot up to that point and get this nonsensical answer:

Hello James,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

I am sorry I cannot accomodate your request for a refund as this is a cash
game. Furtheremore, this is a cash game and we did not suffer any server-
side problems or disconnection during this tournament. Your problems seem
to have been local to your computer or ISP; otherwise many players
would have been disconnected, and that wasn't the case.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Kenya
PokerStars Support Team

The thing that tilts me most is the reply saying "this is a cash game, furthermore this is a cash game but O WAIT ITS A TOURNAMENT."

Gelford 11-13-2007 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I know that basically all forums hate stats posts, but most other forums (micro/SS anyways) typically has some stats discussion in the FAQs if they don't want threads about them, but I don't see any here. There was a thread started today regarding stats that was locked w/ no explanation, but I just assume those are basically verboten. I pretty new to NL and feel like a total nit when comparing my starts to how I run in limit. Where should these types of questions go? This thread? Elsewhere? Bastard?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is an official uNL stats thread floating around somewhere ... you basically need to dig that up and noone will harm you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

derosnec 11-13-2007 03:28 PM

you know, if you use logic, odds, and stove, it will lead you to the correct-ish stats.

for example, what do you do with KJo in MP against utg raise from a person with XYZ stats? what do you with 33 when 3bet? and so on for postflop too.

all the CR vids with the pros playing are just showcases for logic and stove/odds.

wingchunflush 11-13-2007 03:28 PM

what did you expect them to say?? Of course they arnt going to give you money back if its not their issue.

derosnec 11-13-2007 03:29 PM

i want to eat my avatar. so hungry

Supwithbates 11-13-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what did you expect them to say?? Of course they arnt going to give you money back if its not their issue.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seemed to me it was their issue.
I was on AIM and 2+2 at the same time but only stars disconnected.
Also, afterwards the handhistory was deleted from the IHH window not only for me, but for the player that won the pot also. Kinda fishy. The only way I could get the em

Mostly I was on tilt and wanted to blow off steam so I e-mailed support, I didn't really expect to be reimbursed but stars support is generally so customer-friendly that you never know. But instead the reply that was obviously from someone that didn't speak English well and didn't know anything about poker (couldn't figure out if it was a tourney or cash game) just tilted me more.

genius55 11-13-2007 03:34 PM

i think their server offed about 5 min ago if that is what u r talking about