Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I have a set, but this is bat country.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515943)

sethypooh21 10-04-2007 11:32 PM

I have a set, but this is bat country....

SB has LAGTAGGISH stats 35/21, BB is total muppet lag 55/20

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB caps</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15.50 BB

Leader 10-04-2007 11:34 PM

Re: I have a set, but this is bat country....

I play it the same.

milesdyson 10-04-2007 11:39 PM

hey if i'm sb you should raise the turn because i can't have the nut flush (so i won't 3bet) and i believe it increases the chance you river me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

standard imo

TheHip41 10-05-2007 02:00 AM

if the sb doesnt suck at poker, you are losing on the river a ton. i'm never folding in this size pot though.

Raising the turn seems a bit much, so I like the call.

inferno 10-05-2007 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if the sb doesnt suck at poker, you are losing on the river a ton. i'm never folding in this size pot though.

Raising the turn seems a bit much, so I like the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at even mentoining folding, I would prefer raise/capping it before folding

xerxesthegod 10-05-2007 04:59 AM

I don't understand why you guys don't like a raise on the turn. Isn't SB the agressor on the flop??? I'm not putting him on a flsuh draw on this flop.

What's the plan if the board pairs???

Oink 10-05-2007 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you guys don't like a raise on the turn. Isn't SB the agressor on the flop??? I'm not putting him on a flsuh draw on this flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering about the same.

Stupid spot to donk a fd on the flop for SB IMO. Given flop and turn action isnt he just a bad player with Adx?

EDIT: No he isnt, that one is out there... Hmmm I really cant see what hand he can possibly have, so maybe he is an idiot with a flush then.

Leader 10-05-2007 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He called the 3-bet.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

raise/cap

MitchL 10-05-2007 05:14 AM

Raising the turn would very very bad here.

xerxesthegod 10-05-2007 06:19 AM

It's not because he called the three bet that he has a FD. And btw he didn't just call a three bet he donked the flop first. Can't this be an A who doesn't want the turn to get checked through and is willing to fold to a raise???