Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518733)

Kevmath 10-09-2007 12:12 AM

Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match)

This week's shows (the last of the new shows for a few weeks) is a special $50k buyin, 300k winner take all "Mega Match" with Jennifer Harman, Barry Greenstein, Allen Cunningham, David Benyamine, Eli Elezra and Phil Ivey. Should be an interesting (if not as vocal) week of shows.

kingbrody 10-09-2007 12:21 AM

Re: Poker After Dark thread (10/8 - Mega Match)

WOW! PAD continues to impress. 300K for a 6 person sit & go? That's crazy! That's more money than 1st place in most WSOP events. And of course the lineup is a who's who of poker greatness. Ivey, Greenstein, Elezra! I find it flat out incredible that week after week, match after match PAD gets the best players to come and sit. Huge Props to NBC for airing what is by far, the most comprehensive match coverage on TV ever.

Suited_Queens 10-09-2007 01:13 AM

Deleted spoilers.

RikkiDee 10-09-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW! PAD continues to impress. 300K for a 6 person sit & go? That's crazy! That's more money than 1st place in most WSOP events. And of course the lineup is a who's who of poker greatness. Ivey, Greenstein, Elezra! I find it flat out incredible that week after week, match after match PAD gets the best players to come and sit. Huge Props to NBC for airing what is by far, the most comprehensive match coverage on TV ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone check this for a nbc ip address

Micro Donk 10-09-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone check this for a nbc ip address

[/ QUOTE ]

every single one of his posts are related to overloving PAD

EWS87 10-09-2007 02:18 AM

i really like it when phil and barry are at the same table...barry is the only one who can get phil to talk alot which is good for everyone watching

DinkinFlicka 10-09-2007 02:32 AM

yeah it is nice to see a lively phil ivey. when was this filmed? it looks like it was filmed before x22 had the accident because his face looks normal.

Dima2000123 10-09-2007 02:46 AM

Oh, for crying out loud, I'd rather watch Phil Laak at the table than listen to all the prop talk. Have the show's producers learned nothing from HSP?

Dima2000123 10-09-2007 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it is nice to see a lively phil ivey. when was this filmed? it looks like it was filmed before x22 had the accident because his face looks normal.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does Paul Magriel have to do with this week's episodes?

DinkinFlicka 10-09-2007 02:52 AM

Oh my bad, Benyamine just looks like a young Magriel before the accident.