Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Phillies NL EAST CHAMPS offseason thread! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540823)

wisehandpoker 11-27-2007 03:22 AM

Re: Phillies NL EAST CHAMPS offseason thread!

prosportsdaily.com

WFDeac 11-27-2007 06:20 AM

This isn't too bad either

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/philad...ies/index.html

hoyasnaxa 11-27-2007 04:26 PM

What else can the phillies do this year? The current team will compete, but they are definitely not much improved over last year. So ill take another NL East title plz.

kylephilly 11-27-2007 06:15 PM

randy wolf?

meh

Bremen 11-28-2007 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
randy wolf?

meh

[/ QUOTE ]

He is better than Adam Eaton. Sadly he's probably the best we can realistically get. Kuroda seems to be going to Seattle :-(

rwperu34 11-28-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
randy wolf?

meh

[/ QUOTE ]

He is better than Adam Eaton. Sadly he's probably the best we can realistically get. Kuroda seems to be going to Seattle :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard the D'Backs were on the verge of signing Kuroda.

Capuano and Vargas are about to get non tendered, so those are two more names to throw into the mix.

Bremen 11-28-2007 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think anyone is "on the verge" although you never know. One thing is for certain, the Phillies are not among the favorites.
[ QUOTE ]

Capuano and Vargas are about to get non tendered, so those are two more names to throw into the mix.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, I'll take Wolf over both of them. Although Capuano might be a better dollar value after the horrible season he just had. Which might mean more left over for a RP/3B/OF.

Zach Belden 11-29-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think anyone is "on the verge" although you never know. One thing is for certain, the Phillies are not among the favorites.
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, I'll take Wolf over both of them. Although Capuano might be a better dollar value after the horrible season he just had. Which might mean more left over for a RP/3B/OF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Capuano seems to be close to kyle lohse if maybe a little more durable. So whats the deal on lohse? does he want too much money, or to go to another team? I wouldn't mind just locking him up to a 2 or 3 year deal or something like that.

Bremen 11-29-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Capuano seems to be close to kyle lohse if maybe a little more durable. So whats the deal on lohse? does he want too much money, or to go to another team? I wouldn't mind just locking him up to a 2 or 3 year deal or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boras is his agent. Reportedly he wants 5 years.

Zach Belden 11-29-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Boras is his agent. Reportedly he wants 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

weak.