Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   rakeupdate.com (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466606)

TWINUNO 08-01-2007 02:30 PM

rakeupdate.com

Anyone know if there monthly totals reset every month, if you had a negative balance do they leave you at negative?

RakeReduction 08-01-2007 02:36 PM

Re: rakeupdate.com

Hello,

After we reset rake for the month if you are at a negative balance this does not change.

It is unavoidable as we offer cashout anytime which means we front the money before we are paid.

If a player would to be in the positive for the majority of the month and then the very last few days as an example spend a ton of FT points and go into the negative - 9 times out of 10 that rakeback has already been paid out.

If we now would reset balances every month along with the rake everyone could essentially have their cake and eat it too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Regards,

RR

metsandfinsfan 08-02-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If we now would reset balances every month along with the rake everyone could essentially have their cake and eat it too

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of cake, im getting impatient ... i love to use you but i really wanna sign up for cake soon

Chomp 08-02-2007 06:34 AM

Nothing to do with OP, but just wanted to mention I've been with RU/RR for 2 months now.

> I've sent them I think 4 emails - all answered within about 3 hours.
> RB updates never late and easy to keep track of.
> Cashouts are very fast and an absolute piece of cake to do.
> In fact, I don't have one single concern/gripe/moan about them. For a moaning, whinging, miserable bastard like me this is unique.

GG RR/RU. Very impressed.

hypermegachi 08-02-2007 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In fact, I don't have one single concern/gripe/moan about them. For a moaning, whinging, miserable bastard like me this is unique.

[/ QUOTE ]
their sucks looks horribly ugly.

i'm sorry...but gray/yellow/green DO NOT go well together!!!

metsandfinsfan 08-02-2007 10:17 AM

ooh yes their sucks definitely looks horrible [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

their site looks fine though

RakeReduction 08-02-2007 10:56 AM

Thank you for the kind words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] As far as the rakeupdate back end colors, that is the first complaint we have ever got about it. Maybe it's due for an upgrade, I kind of like it how it is though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mets, i'll pvt you about cake poker.

hypermegachi 08-02-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for the kind words [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] As far as the rakeupdate back end colors, that is the first complaint we have ever got about it. Maybe it's due for an upgrade, I kind of like it how it is though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't think people care enough to really complain...after all, it's usually just a taste thing anyway. personally i don't like yellow/green (especially not that shade of green).

but functionality-wise, the site is great. all your stats are there. need help? there's the support link. need to cash out? the link is right there. it's nice, simple to use.

No Fizzle 08-03-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

I'd like one of those too, please.

noseeds99 08-05-2007 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like one of those too, please.

[/ QUOTE ]