Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 09:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
guess I was wrong about econo

econophile 04-02-2007 09:00 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
lol village

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 09:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
NIGHT..

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 09:01 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank voted for FCBLcomish
[0] boiler_bd voted for econophile
[0] Chuckleslovakian voted for econophile
<font color="red"> [13] Econophile voted for Sighing </font>
[1] Fcblcomish voted for Thebram
[0] Fmxda voted for econophile
[0] Jeremy517 voted for econophile
[0] Kyrosmother voted for econophile
[0] Luckayluck voted for econophile
[0] Mark_K voted for Econophile
[0] MdoranD voted for Econophile
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for Sighing
[3] Sighing voted for econophile
[1] Thebram voted for econophile
[0] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Econophile
[0] Xoom voted for econophile
[0] Zurvan voted for Econophile

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 09:08 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Econophile was cornered and beaten to a bloody pulp, suspected in helping with the Queen's assassination, but alas he was an ordinary good mercenary.

Events and such to come when I get my isht together.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 12:27 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Group Night Event

The Queen is dead. The entire city is in grief and the young prince isn't in any condition to meet with you. You now all sit around a large square table. At the head of the table is a large man with a long braided beard. He wears a cape attached to broad shoulder plating that fit's snugly around his thick neck. The Queen's General briefs you. Your mission is urgent. You must head north to the frozen lands of Kuldarach. It is here where the enemy is hoping to join with the barbarian hordes for he knows that there is no chance alone; only united can they hope to topple the eversteady kingdom of Eleria. It is your mission to stop the enemies of Eleria from joining forces. The man speaks up in a booming voice

"Men, I hope you're ready for one of the hardest journeys of your life. Kuldarach is a frozen hell. There's snow, sleet, mountains, and wind that will chill you to the very core. The land itself has been known to break the spirits of even the strongest men. Even if you can handle the weather, you have to deal with the wildlife."

The general lays a map out on the table.

"There are two paths you can take. The first is a direct route acrossed the mountains. By far the roughest terrain you'll ever see. The second is through Ice Plains around to the east. The journey is a bit long and a bit simpler but you're more likely to have run-ins with barbarian scouting parties."

page 150 - Over the mountains.
page 151 - Acrossed the plains.

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 12:48 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Villager Personal Event

You are to leave tonight. There is no time to waste. You are given an hour prepare.


a)Grab a bite to eat

b)Check to make sure you have all of your things.

c)See the local pub is still open

Please PM all personal night events to CYOAPersonalE with the subject line "n6: &lt;choice&gt;" Thank you

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 09:05 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
You wake up to find MDoranD dead. He was The Veteran.

The group decides to head over the mountains. While this does not have any immediate effect, it will effect future events


Bluffblank
boiler_bd
Chuckleslovakian
fcblcomish
Fmxda
Jeremy517
Kyrosmother
Luckayluck
Mark_K
Metsandfinsfan
Sighing
thebram
Traz
Wdcbooks
Xoom
Zurvan

It is now DAY

GetThere1Time 04-03-2007 09:13 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
***MOD NOTE***

As stated before, discussion of roles, claiming, and false claiming is ok. Discussion of powers, claiming powers, and falseclaiming powers is not ok. Sighing has violated this rule and has lost his personal event from last night and he will lose his voting power for today.

***MOD NOTE***

Boiler_bd 04-03-2007 09:28 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Evil: gogogo!
Mark
Xoom
Zurvan
Jeremy
fmxda?-or was he cleared I forget.

lynch Mark


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.