Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 06:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 06:17 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, because now I can move you up in villageriness

Zurvan 04-02-2007 06:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boiler
to be the dissenting voice

[/ QUOTE ]

I may vote you tomorrow just because you are so annoying.....

Do you really think you help the village the way you play?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, because now I can move you up in villageriness

[/ QUOTE ]

The beauty(?) of it is, nobody gives a [censored] what you say by this point of the game, cuz you've pissed us all off.

KyrosMother 04-02-2007 06:37 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Yeah.....what Zurvan said....

Mark_K 04-02-2007 06:45 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, can anyone tell me why Sighing is a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's most likely not

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Sighing biggest saving grace is the fact that a bunch of wolves + econo wanted to lynch him.

This is my first game with Sighing. Is he normally this quiet? Clearly he was gone/unavailable this weekend but he definitely doesn't come across as a wolf hunting, BW pushing, strategy posting villager. Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 06:55 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
looks like I took this one one too far [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Boiler_bd 04-02-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

Jeremy517 04-02-2007 07:30 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
sighing

LuckayLuck 04-02-2007 07:35 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows where I put him in my village-wolf rankings

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I didn't memorize your list...

I'd still prefer Mark or Traz over sighing today.

[/ QUOTE ]
boiler, this is a terrible list
sighing

GetThere1Time 04-02-2007 07:36 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********

p134

You split up the party and scour the halls. The castle is a hard place to escape. Men run back and forth through the twisting corridors, searching high and low for the murderer. Eventually the team of Econophile, TheBram, and Luckayluck catch view of the tail end of a cloak rounding a corner. Unfortunately for the assassin, this corner was a dead end. The men surround the assassin, swords raised and ready to strike.

"Fools, you wont stop us. Eleria is doomed," the hooded man sneers.

He takes out a flask from his vest and uncorks is. A purplish gas comes flowing out. No sooner does he pop the cork than the 3 of you simultaniously place your blades firmly into his chest. The vial falls from his now lifeless hand and breaks, seeping the gas along the ground. It's a poison.

The mercs cover their mouths and flee the scene. They have caught the assassin but have inhaled a bit of the drug

<u>DAY EVENT RESULTS:</u> <font color="red">Econophile, Thebram, and LuckayLuck have caught the assassin! They will gain a double vote for today. However, the assassin's vial of poison made them ill. They have escaped relatively unharmed but must rest for the night. They will receive no night events.</font>


********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.