Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: worst weekend ever. sorry for posting late im lazy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547940)

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-16-2007 08:34 PM

beat: worst weekend ever. sorry for posting late im lazy

yeah so last weekend i went to my gf's homecoming in florida. everything was going fine, her parents liked me and everything. the dance was on friday night...and everything was fine until saturday night....when i made a kinda dumb mistake. Ok so her mom had me sleeping on a mattress about 3 rooms away from my gf's and i wake up at like 4:30 am and she is shaking me to wake up...''ALEX! wake up! i think we can [censored]! my mom is sleeping!'' ok so i am like close and lock door? she says no...she wanted to hear if her mom was coming.... but yeah obv we couldnt hear anything except eachother... and before i know it, i see her spanish mom in the door way with the biggest look of shock no her face i have ever seen. before i come to grips with what happened... i get the boot obv. my flight was scheduled for like 7pm that evening and it was like 5 am. they refused to give me a ride to airport obv, and i had to call taxi which costed me like $125. i get to the airport and hop on an earlier flight and land...but my anticipated ride back to my dorm wasnt going to be available until like 10pm....so i had to pay ANOTHER $150ish taxi....plus i get home and notice i left my ipod video at her house and her parents obv threw it away. gg my life.

DaCooler 11-16-2007 08:38 PM

Re: beat: worst weekend ever. sorry for posting late im lazy

LOL

Rob121 11-16-2007 08:39 PM

LOLOLOLOL
wow they threw your video ipod out? that is a little crazy

JSmith2007 11-16-2007 08:41 PM

I'd fly back and slap the mom IMO

JokersAttack 11-16-2007 08:43 PM

lo0olo0ol

that's what happens when you don't ask her mum if she wants to join in. moran.

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-16-2007 08:48 PM

lol yeah im thinking of suing for ipod. im not a baller...i just play poker for fun barely beat 50-100nl

fybpm 11-16-2007 08:49 PM

Uhhh, let's smoke crack on the steps to city hall, that way, if there is anyone around that would put a stop to it, we'll see them coming thru the tinted black glass before they reach the steps.

Typical crackhead move, this isn't even a bad beat. Thats like pushing against aces, noob.

Girlfriend is gone, go gay.

gobbomom 11-16-2007 08:51 PM

people that say "costed" are just asking for it imo.

WHITEBOYAEHS 11-16-2007 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
people that say "costed" are just asking for it imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol oh [censored] costed isnt a word?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JokersAttack 11-16-2007 08:57 PM

don't laugh. people without ipods are not allowed to laugh.