Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Are you guys withdrawing all your money? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=310229)

aditya 01-19-2007 08:59 PM

Are you guys withdrawing all your money?

I want to know how many people are withdrawing all their money from poker sites. It seems like it would be stupid to take it off as it would be really hard to fund it and you would have to wait for another e-walled to come up.

N 82 50 24 01-19-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Are you guys withdrawing all your money?

I am not taking my money off of Stars and FTP ... I'm just doing my best to get my money off of NETeller.

JayA 01-19-2007 09:03 PM

Can you deposit/withdraw to FTP using a check card?

N 82 50 24 01-19-2007 09:04 PM

Not a US-based bank check card. If you have a European bank account and debit card you should be able to.

relayerdave 01-19-2007 09:15 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the pros have essentially disappeared from FTP?

That seems ominous to me....

lol_variance 01-19-2007 09:26 PM

Interesting developement, there are no pro's online according to pokersitescout.

Rigel 01-19-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting developement, there are no pro's online according to pokersitescout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. Hopefully they are headed to Tunica.

Jooka 01-19-2007 09:48 PM

its a busy tourney month. there was aruba, then aussie millions, and tunica soon.

AmIAFishy2? 01-19-2007 10:08 PM

matusow's playing 200/400 PL omaha on FT right now.

Then again, its mike....

thetruest 01-19-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not taking my money off of Stars and FTP ... I'm just doing my best to get my money off of NETeller.

[/ QUOTE ]

you shouldn't even really be trying to get money off of neteller. If you have money in neteller the best thing to do right now is probably to leave it in there until their problems with withdrawing clear up... just read the forums and you will see that many people are going through grief because they made an EFT withdrawal just before or during this stupid fiasco and now their money is no longer in Neteller NOR their banks, even though it shows as cleared in their Neteller accounts. Various people have said CS reps told them it could take 2 weeks to process their withdrawals because of their 3rd party processors not doing business with them at the moment, so just wait it out until they get their current mess sorted so that you can SAFELY take your money out later.