Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   QQ 4 handed facing a 5 bet deep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=503175)

DaCooler 09-17-2007 05:21 PM

QQ 4 handed facing a 5 bet deep

original raiser is 30/25/4 and extremely aggro preflop, villian is 20/20/3 and has been in a war of words with original raisor over the last 30 minutes... this spot sucks

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $2/$4
4 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $482.50
Button: $245.50
SB: $716.70
hero: $1016.90

Pre-flop: (4 players) hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $16</font>, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $52</font>, <font color="#cc0000">hero raises to $172</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $582</font>.

freeucm 09-17-2007 05:23 PM

Re: QQ 4 handed facing a 4 bet deep

Blind Battle!!! I mean if there is a time to get QQ all in preflop of all rare occasions it would be more likely from the SB and BB i believe then from some where else but they can still have Aces or KIngs its in the blinds players love to overplay their hands from these spots because everyone else is out of the pot and they feel they need to win a big pot now.

There is nothing wrong with folding either. I think though most people would more then likely push in this spot because your in the blinds, but AA and KK can happen there too bro. I mean seriously you 3 bet QQ preflop and your in the Blinds when SB raised you its definately not a call here. Get it in.

winningfish 09-17-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blind Battle!!! I mean if there is a time to get QQ all in preflop of all rare occasions it would be more likely from the SB and BB i believe then from some where else but they can still have Aces or KIngs its in the blinds players love to overplay their hands from these spots because everyone else is out of the pot and they feel they need to win a big pot now.

There is nothing wrong with folding either. I think though most people would more then likely push in this spot because your in the blinds, but AA and KK can happen there too bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have clearly reached a new level of poker virtuosity.

freeucm 09-17-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There is nothing wrong with folding either. I think though most people would more then likely push in this spot because your in the blinds, but AA and KK can happen there too bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have clearly reached a new level of poker virtuosity.

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;3

Teh1337zor 09-17-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blind Battle!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

freeucm 09-17-2007 05:34 PM

ok if anytime to get QQ in preflop still ev- its going to be from the blinds.

Teh1337zor 09-17-2007 05:34 PM

why

pureklas 09-17-2007 05:48 PM

Kinda deep here. Dont think he's doing this with anything less than AA/KK, although you didn't mention your image. I'd fold.

DaCooler 09-17-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kinda deep here. Dont think he's doing this with anything less than AA/KK, although you didn't mention your image. I'd fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

im running 24/19/3, solid image but showed a few bluffs

thedustbustr 09-17-2007 06:52 PM

it doesn't suck very much at all, muck it and move on.