Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Post here if you want to start threads in EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438202)

Assani Fisher 11-11-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Post here if you want to start threads in EDF

I have a few excellent threads to post.

raze 11-20-2007 02:22 PM

Hey, I don't have great thread ideas at the moment, but I love the lack of BS in this forum and I'd like to be able to start a thread sometime.

I've made maybe a dozen posts here so far, and I'm not really a heavy user, but my Pooh Bah post should prove my non-idiocy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

etizzle 11-21-2007 04:57 PM

El D!

I would like to start a thread in here about a potential round the world trip. A friend of mine is going around the world from SA to europe to africa to asia, and its gonna run like 15k. I'm debating whether or not I should go and kinda wanted to start a thread about it in here, because all the other forums suck.

WM_lives 11-21-2007 05:39 PM

Will someone start a thread to rank steak houses in San Francisco. or link me to a thread

People_Mover 11-26-2007 04:46 PM

El D, I sent you a PM, but unfortunately didn't get a response. I can make a thread on Whitening/Bleaching your teeth as I just got mine done to remove smoking/coffee/soda/other stains and can give a full review on what my dentist said as well as the whole ZOOM procedure for bleaching.

El Diablo 11-26-2007 04:59 PM

All,

Haven't looked at this thread or PMs in a bit, will try and take a look tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Xaston 11-26-2007 06:28 PM

I'd like to be able to make threads.

I've posted in a lot of the cooking threads, and the restaraunt review thread.

I don't currently have any specific thread ideas but when one pops in to my head I'd sure like to be able to post it.

Nielsio 11-27-2007 09:54 PM

I'd like to start an ultra-fi thread. Ultra-fi means the higher echelons of hifi systems. It means understanding audio-system design (at least on a conceptual level) and finding creative solutions where typical hifi-in-the-store make compromises in a number of ways.

I've learned a lot about this stuff in the past years and I could start a thread similar to PITMM and headphones, except with a different focus namely home ultra-fi systems (note: I intend to not discuss any home theater surround or visuals. Those are for different threads)

El Diablo 11-27-2007 11:05 PM

Nielso, X, PM, e, raze, Mikey: Cool.

Assani: I am a fan, Yeti's not. I think we'll have to get pj's feedback.

WM: See the SF things to do thread and maybe fine dining thread too. Harris' is the clear winner.

Nielsio 11-27-2007 11:09 PM

Ok, sweet. Can you enable my privileges for posting? Thanks.