Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Important info about vBulletin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523567)

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Important info about vBulletin

[ QUOTE ]
Having been here long enough, the question burning in my mind is, "Will it allow for a spell checker?"

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but Firefox has one.

Also: what is going to happen to all of the threads that are older than 60 days? Will they just get deleted? Saved in archives? Will we be able to still post in them?

Doc T River 12-01-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Having been here long enough, the question burning in my mind is, "Will it allow for a spell checker?"

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but Firefox has one.

Also: what is going to happen to all of the threads that are older than 60 days? Will they just get deleted? Saved in archives? Will we be able to still post in them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why worry about things sixty days old? Around here, some things three hours old are ancient and out of date!

MrWookie 12-01-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but Firefox has one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that they'll remain on the UBB server un-imported. You can still view them, but you can't post in them. It'll be like having two archiveservers, essentially.

Phil153 12-01-2007 05:55 PM

How long is this estimated to take?

StepBangin 12-01-2007 10:07 PM

What time is this going down?

Mama Poker 12-01-2007 10:31 PM

How will we know if it isn't working when it should be?

vin17 12-01-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On Sunday, 12/2/07 the forums will be unavailable from about 4am Eastern Time until late afternoon for software upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't recall where I found it though.

pvn 12-01-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Firefox 2.x imo

Doc T River 12-02-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On Sunday, 12/2/07 the forums will be unavailable from about 4am Eastern Time until late afternoon for software upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't recall where I found it though.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that is 3am my time which means I only have to stay up about four hours and fifteen minutes so I can try to be the last poster of the old forum.