Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

durron597 03-27-2007 10:01 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
durron, i didn't want chim lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

durron597 03-27-2007 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

Didn't Tiedup have like...1 post...?

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY

welcome to tiedup's wolf game. plus his one post was extremely terrible.

man it's good to be able to post with vowels

dmk 03-27-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also Shortline,

I understand you are clear. But if you try to railroad the thread today I will not be listening to you. You've been poisoned - that doesn't make you King for today.

[/ QUOTE ]
really? cause all those other times i was king, things turned out pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is you're not King. I'm just predicting thats how you're going to treat the day. There's no need to railroad the entire day.

Keep in mind that I do think that sighing might be the best vote today. But you can't expect the village to just blindly follow you for the next 3 days simply because you said so.

sighing 03-27-2007 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i really wanted to turn the chim vote around late, and i'm frustrated that it couldn't come together... and i think we really need to vote sighing today. if there's anything i learned from past day 1s.

sighing

[/ QUOTE ]
What have you learned from past day 1's? That I always have lots of pressure on me on D1 as a villager? Over and over again?

If that poison weren't so fatal, I'd be quite sure you're a wolf after that vote push on me you did last night, right after telling everyone NOT to switch off of chim and move things around at the last second. Wtf was that?

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron, i didn't want chim lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

[/ QUOTE ]
i documented all my thoughts with the mods. i was trying to turn the chim lynch around after 9PM.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If that poison weren't so fatal, I'd be quite sure you're a wolf after that vote push on me you did last night, right after telling everyone NOT to switch off of chim and move things around at the last second. Wtf was that?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i really wanted to turn the chim vote around late, and i'm frustrated that it couldn't come together... and i think we really need to vote sighing today. if there's anything i learned from past day 1s.

sighing

[/ QUOTE ]
What have you learned from past day 1's? That I always have lots of pressure on me on D1 as a villager? Over and over again?

[/ QUOTE ]
that was just xprt play

IF we finish off your bandwagon

aaronk56 03-27-2007 10:05 AM

I'm going to pretend yesterday never happened. I only skimmed the posts with whole words and don't have a read on anyone.

I dislike Nez's first two posts today. His first post of suspects sounds forced and fake. This since I really didn't read yesterday is in a vacuum but in other games some of my bests reads (guesses) have been from early posts. His second post, just rubs me the wrong way; why would anyone like a thread with 400 posts without people using vowels. I know Nez has said, he is going to try to play differently and have more fun, which I fully support, as I have said people take this game too seriously, but something just doesn't seem right about Nez.

Vote Nez

sighing 03-27-2007 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we need to know if those were two villager wagons at the end, and if so, there was little incentive for the wolves to switch around and try to get sighing lynched when chim was already dead in the water, hence the dead thread.

so, sighing plz.

[/ QUOTE ]
There was little incentive for anyone to do anything, (1) because nobody wanted to risk a vowel at that point, and (2) because YOU told everyone not to switch. Now that's some sort of possible wolf evidence, that people didn't switch? They DID switch.. just not enough to kill me off.

Lynching another villager tonight (putting us down 3, with one poisoned) just so we can see that it was a two-villager bandwagon situation isn't a good plan.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to pretend yesterday never happened. I only skimmed the posts with whole words and don't have a read on anyone.

I dislike Nez's first two posts today. His first post of suspects sounds forced and fake. This since I really didn't read yesterday is in a vacuum but in other games some of my bests reads (guesses) have been from early posts. His second post, just rubs me the wrong way; why would anyone like a thread with 400 posts without people using vowels. I know Nez has said, he is going to try to play differently and have more fun, which I fully support, as I have said people take this game too seriously, but something just doesn't seem right about Nez.

Vote Nez

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5819/werewolfuq4.jpg

<font color="white">I am ok with this being post 24000</font>