Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:16 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
Nez: to clarify. by saying good post books i was not agreeing that you are a wolf --- i am saying that it was a well thought out post that i think Villager books would make. I have read all your posts nez and have agreed with a lot of your analysis whether i was vocal about it or not

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mets.

But read TTT. he's a good wolf.

Upon further inspection, the timing of that post is somewhat villagery, a quick reaction to my post, which he would do more likely as a villager than a wolf.

So that gives him villager points, but the end of it gives him wolf points in my book.

xoom 03-27-2007 05:16 PM

The tone from nez's last post is exactly the same as when he was seer in AS. I think nez is a villager here.

xoom 03-27-2007 05:17 PM

I write so slow - the post I'm talking about is the one where he replies to WDCbooks.

FCBLComish 03-27-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The tone from nez's last post is exactly the same as when he was seer in AS. I think nez is a villager here.

[/ QUOTE ]

tone from a seer is very similar to tone from a wolf. There have been a few posts by Nez that have made we suspicious of him.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good. I should point out that I am probably not the seer in this one though.

metsandfinsfan 03-27-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets,

Why is IY village?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think i normally read yuppie pretty well and his posts seem villagery to me. I have been a wolf with him several times and he hates being a wolf and it usually shows. He almost killed me once when i picked him to be my wolf partner in an alpha wolf turbo.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tone from a seer is very similar to tone from a wolf. There have been a few posts by Nez that have made we suspicious of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL and JaredL both have been making these general "I'm around but I have opinions although I won't back them up because I just want you to know I'm around and I really am contributing, although not well" type posts.

Just a note. This is what I looked for when I looked for wolves in TTT, netting VR.

Mark_K 03-27-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

<Much snippage>

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this read. At this time I just don't see the Aaron vote. I think there are much better wolf choices out there. Nez being one and a little reluctantly Sighing being another.

xoom 03-27-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I was actually considering adding this to my post. The thing is though, he is complaining again about no one listening to him like he did is ASX. It just seems weird to do the same in this game as a wolf. So he's still probably a villager.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

<Much snippage>

I think Luckay and IY and probably Aaron are villagers. I especially hate the IY votes. I am happier voting lastchance and possibly bluff at this point.

More to come shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this read. At this time I just don't see the Aaron vote. I think there are much better wolf choices out there. Nez being one and a little reluctantly Sighing being another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

You keep saying I've been different in this game than others.

How?

I am posting lots, just like in FOTR, TTT and ASXI days 1-2, I'm making a good mix of reaction and read posts, I'm whining about Zurvan, and doing pretty much the same kind of stuff I normally do.

Just curious as you've only played one game with me how I'm a wolf candidate of yours.

Just want to see your thought process.