Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Video. Two tables on NL1k. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550693)

Tumez 11-20-2007 03:31 PM

Video. Two tables on NL1k.

Hi! I made a video where I play two NL1k tables on Ongame network. Video is about 40 minutes long. You can downloaded it here: http://www.megaupload.com/fi/?d=5TXULQ8V

The voice isn't great, and my pronouncing is even worse, but I hope you can understand what I'm saying. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Every comment is appreciable.

coldi 11-20-2007 03:57 PM

Re: Video. Two tables on NL1k.

Ill watch it and leave a comment afterwards [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

neverforgetlol 11-20-2007 09:31 PM

ty

therockofgibraltar 11-21-2007 03:10 AM

would love to watch it but megaupload sucks. well, at least for me. I never download anything from it and everytime I try to dl it says that "your ip is XXX and you have dl XXX (no I have not!!). wait 10000000 min".

upload it to somewhere else?

Megenoita 11-21-2007 04:13 AM

*5:26 you have KQs and board is J T x, you don't 2nd barrel, stating that the card isn't a good one to barrel. I don't think it's so much about the card as the fact that guys call in position on the flop with tons of hands and air to float, and you have 2 overs and an OESD. So I think firing again folds out a lot of his hand range. His turn bet, after you checked, was tiny, indicating weakness, and his river once the board paired J's was 1/2 pot so maybe something like AT? But the point is, I really think firing the turn there is clear. Think about all the hands you're going to have when you raise and someone calls in position...KQ with a JT board is very strong and worth double barreling most of the time. I would only check it if villain were tight and I feared getting raised on the turn.

I watched like 20 min. but I have to go to bed soon.

I liked your river c/r with the turned set of 6's.

chirpy 11-21-2007 04:20 AM

very clear video - all scandinavians seem to underestimate their english for some reason!

id c-bet jq hand but as played against a good player there like you described i wouldnt bet the river (you mentioned he could bluffraise because you can never haver a big hand)

id fire kt again on the river, though it made no difference because he had a draw

in general it smees like you may have become too passive post flop as a result of the downsing

+ im a nit and even I open a2h from the cutoff!

jlocdog 11-21-2007 12:30 PM

The hand at about the 4 min mark where you have QJ on a 89xr board. You decide to check once checked to. This is one of those great spots to bet as far as I'm concerned. Give yourself a chance to win the pot without hitting. If you get raised you may even be able to peel depending upon the size. If called, you are in position to make a decision on the turn. If you hit, you have built the pot enough where stacking him becomes a reasonable option. Remember, up until then you had nothing to work with so your image seems tightish...

These type of hands (guttters w/over(s)) are tricky to play and are very texture oriented. Along with game flow and player image they can often be easily misplayed or not optimized.

I watched about 20 min of it but overall I got the feeling you playing a bit passive. Maybe you haven't been running well lately. The KQ hand right after the QJ hand was another where I felt you missed a bet. Thank for sharing....

Tumez 11-21-2007 04:22 PM

Thanks for comments. I guess you're right, maybe my DS has made me a bit too passive. I should have c-betted the QJ, and probably second barrel the KQ too. If every draw misses do you 3rd. barrel the KQ hand? Anything else interesting on the video?

aditya 11-21-2007 04:56 PM

I think comments about you being too passive are probably true. Other than a couple of places where I would have raised preflop where you instead folded, I didn't really see that much wrong with your play imo. But then again, there weren't that many interesting spots to deal with in the video imo.

overAchiever 11-21-2007 05:55 PM

I don't think you should have CR on the turn with your set of jacks against pip fuigi, he seemed like a pretty bad player and stack and pot sizes were good for you to stack him with a regular bet,bet,bet line. Especialy since his aggression factor is pretty low, it is just too likely he will check behind.

Even with 150BB I would not have hesitated to get it AI on the flop with AKs. I do not know what would be better, CR or bet 3bet on that flop, I am thinking bet 3bet is better since you were the preflop aggressor and he might try to make a move on the low card flop.

I think you seemed to play good but there were not really any tough spots ....