Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   .5/1 KQs multiway peel? (6max) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544881)

vixticator 11-13-2007 03:05 AM

.5/1 KQs multiway peel? (6max)

No reads yet per se, just 12ish hands. One has played every hand, the others are both 50vpip+ mix of aggro and passive with MP very aggro through small sample.

Uh? Should I lead this flop or just check? Peel or fold? Turn?

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, MP calls, CO folds, BTN calls, SB calls, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, BTN calls, SB calls

Flop: (8 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets</font>, <font color="red">MP raises</font>, BTN folds, SB calls, Hero calls

Turn: (7 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets</font>, <font color="red">SB raises</font>, 2 folds

sharpie 11-13-2007 03:29 AM

Re: .5/1 KQs multiway peel? (6max)

I'd check the flop. Facing 2 cold on the turn and not closing the action I think you gotta fold.

rhayder 11-13-2007 05:08 AM

I think this is a good fold. I think SB could have had two suited cards and just wanted to complete.. when You raised him he felt too far into the hand to fold now.

His check raise on the turn tells me that he has a 5.

JJack 11-13-2007 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd check the flop. Facing 2 cold on the turn and not closing the action I think you gotta fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

calidris 11-13-2007 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
His check raise on the turn tells me that he has a 5

[/ QUOTE ]

or a K, or two 7's...
Point is that you can't be that sure he's got exactly a 5.

That said, I'd check the flop too. C-betting here is not for value and there's no reason to think a bet will fold some unwanted hands.

SB raises the turn and so has a 5, K, or 77. Since the K is statistically speaking less likely, I'd fold here too. And, as has been mentioned, we're not closing the action.

Bulletproof Monk 11-13-2007 07:53 AM

donk the turn

favreftw 11-13-2007 10:09 AM

im leading the turn there

Oink 11-13-2007 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]