Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405857)

TheMetetron 05-17-2007 10:10 PM

WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customers

I'm curious what the current state of affair is with these sites. I'm considering playing some LHE in my spare time when I'm burnt out on No Limit and the huge rakeback and these sites makes them the obvious choices.

So how are they as far as depositing and withdrawing? Is either site having check problems? What methods are available and are they reliable?

Thanks in advance.

jfk 05-17-2007 10:53 PM

Re: WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customer

I've been regularly getting checks from WPX. They come a little faster now (about three weeks) than they did last year (about four and a half weeks).

I don't have deposit experience at WPX, other than a year ago when my debit card worked. My debit card from a large, nationally known U.S. bank worked last week for the Stars reload.

I have no experience with Absolute.

HRFats 05-17-2007 11:04 PM

I use epassporte on ABS with no problems

Pokeraddict 05-17-2007 11:09 PM

I've been waiting 7 weeks for a check from WSEX they admit they have not even mailed yet. The last check only took 2 weeks.

justin 05-17-2007 11:24 PM

did they deduct the money from your account?

Pokeraddict 05-17-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did they deduct the money from your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, about 10 days after I made the request.

DitMeMay 05-17-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been waiting 7 weeks for a check from WSEX they admit they have not even mailed yet. The last check only took 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
did they give you a reason why they didnt mail it yet?

WSEX GM 05-17-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please PM me your screen name. I realize that regualr mail is still not as fast as we would like it to be, but I am certain there are not any 7 week old requests that have not been processeed yet.

Fred

Pokeraddict 05-17-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
did they give you a reason why they didnt mail it yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but 10-14 days ago they told me they had already mailed it, now they say they have not mailed it and went into no more detail.

Pokeraddict 05-17-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please PM me your screen name. I realize that regualr mail is still not as fast as we would like it to be, but I am certain there are not any 7 week old requests that have not been processeed yet.

Fred

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I figured there were problems. I'm PM'ing it now. You guys are not the only ones. As I said the last check was very quick which is why I'm not angry.