Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Highest frequency 2p2 posters (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558200)

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Highest frequency 2p2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AWWWW DDY, are you still upset about that title I gave you? Let's bee friends. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot! Besides having a high retention of what I read and see, I have a high retention of what I hear. In other words, I remember a lot of the lyrics to songs I hear so you asking DDY to be friends has put the song with the lyrics, "Why can't we be friends?" into my head.

I don't know which is sicker, the idea that I might reach 1,000 posts before they do the switch over or the idea that I might enjoy doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, go for it. you would skyrocket to the top of the list.

The Man Mulcahey 12-01-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I wonder how some of you still have fingers to type with.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's not a problem for tuq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean he has fingers of steel or that he types with his nose?

[/ QUOTE ]

He has access to unlimited Bengay.

Doc T River 12-01-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AWWWW DDY, are you still upset about that title I gave you? Let's bee friends. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot! Besides having a high retention of what I read and see, I have a high retention of what I hear. In other words, I remember a lot of the lyrics to songs I hear so you asking DDY to be friends has put the song with the lyrics, "Why can't we be friends?" into my head.

I don't know which is sicker, the idea that I might reach 1,000 posts before they do the switch over or the idea that I might enjoy doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, go for it. you would skyrocket to the top of the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if they measure ppd and not total posts.

metsandfinsfan 12-01-2007 05:31 PM

to be fair, i believe a lot of aspokers posts were outside of pog

kipin 12-01-2007 06:03 PM

I'm so glad I find myself on none of these lists.

mbillie1 12-01-2007 06:13 PM

ahahhhahahha I AM BETTAR THAN DIDS

Doc T River 12-01-2007 06:20 PM

You know the first time I saw your avatar, I was wondering who the womanish looking man was then I realized it was Milla.

FWIW, although I recognize the movie the clip is from, I have not seen any of the Resident Evil movies. At my age, those types of movies don't have the same hold over me as they did when I wore a younger man's clothes.

mbillie1 12-01-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know the first time I saw your avatar, I was wondering who the womanish looking man was then I realized it was Milla.

FWIW, although I recognize the movie the clip is from, I have not seen any of the Resident Evil movies. At my age, those types of movies don't have the same hold over me as they did when I wore a younger man's clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

go rent "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" ... trust me, it swept the academy awards when it was released. it's god's gift to humanity. it pwns.

Doc T River 12-01-2007 06:27 PM

I have enough movie channels that I don't need to rent movies and if a movie is one that I really want to see, I have a tendency to just buy the DVD, and before that format, the VHS tapes. I love movies just as much as I love reading which explains why I had over three hundred movies on VHS and still have about eighty on DVD.

durron597 12-01-2007 06:35 PM

2 MORE POSTS TO 30k!!!