Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Canadians depositing on pstars using cc (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=471584)

kman 08-07-2007 02:15 PM

Canadians depositing on pstars using cc

Hello everyone have enjoyed reading this forum just joined today to post. After neteller I was able to use my capital one mastercard to deposit funds. That does net work anymore so I am going to apply for a visa just wondering which ones will allow me to deposit? Have heard good things about cibc but not sure. Any thoughts would be helpful.

The Red Pill 08-07-2007 02:17 PM

Re: Canadians depositing on pstars using cc

eh?

themandude 08-07-2007 02:30 PM

I have heard bad things about cibc, I use BMO and it has worked great for me, no problems what so ever (mastercard).

Rainbow Warrior 08-07-2007 02:33 PM

Did you contact Capital One??
Could I do it for you?? Make them grovel.
They have no legal leg. (US based company, though)
You're a satisfied customer of pstars and want explanation.
You may want to get a CDN MC with air miles!

Robbie Robb 08-10-2007 09:38 AM

TDCanadaTrust does allow Pokerstars deposits and withdrawls. However, be warned: they (and most likely any other card companies that allow it) do NOT allow any type of dispute process for online gambling transaction.

pual 08-10-2007 11:13 AM

I've used BMO MasterCard as well with no problems.

janeytopset 08-10-2007 11:22 AM

I've never had a problem with my CIBC Visa.

jason6633 08-10-2007 12:24 PM

Yeah, the only reason you have a had a problem is because you used a capital one MC which is a US bank and they likely applied the same restrictions to all their cards, not just the US ones. Any other Canadian (cibc, td, scotia, rbc, bmo, desjardins, PC, CT) card will work fine, my roommate has deposited on stars with his cibc, I use my amex without problems.

canadiensfan66 08-10-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TDCanadaTrust does allow Pokerstars deposits and withdrawls. However, be warned: they (and most likely any other card companies that allow it) do NOT allow any type of dispute process for online gambling transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this, I've been using my TD GM Visa for a while on stars with no probs. Unless they changed policy, last time I deposited was a month ago with no probs.

Robbie Robb 08-10-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about this, I've been using my TD GM Visa for a while on stars with no probs. Unless they changed policy, last time I deposited was a month ago with no probs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - They DO allow it. The only thing that they do not allow is disputing any charges. We use our Visa for withdrawls from Stars all the time.