Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Laughs or Links! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   I got goosebumps listening to this voice: (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=425202)

aeest400 06-11-2007 10:54 PM

Re: I got goosebumps listening to this voice:

Not a complete shocker though:

(from Bath opera house web site)

Paul Potts (Don Carlos) is a relative new comer to Grand Opera after an apprenticeship in Gilbert and Sullivan in Bristol.. His claim to fame is his 1999 appearance on Michael Barrymore's My Kind of Music. This was followed by singing for Bath Opera in Turandot as Prince of Persia and Herald. He has since performed with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and spent three months touring Northern Italy as a soloist, training under top teachers Mario Melani and Svetlana Sidrova. He has been invited back for a concert to be recorded and also for a masterclass with Luciano Pavarotti. Future plans include a summer tour with the RPO.

eurythmech 06-11-2007 11:27 PM

Re: NSFW

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Firefox + adblocker ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll notice that both were in effect here, check the bottom corner. Unless you guys have some amped-up version of Adblock I'm not privy to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Adblock worked fine, after I manually blocked them out of course. I guess you just have to have seen that URL before...

Capitan23 06-12-2007 12:02 AM

shaz

Gary Stevenson 06-12-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought there was no way I'd actually get goosebumps.

boy was I wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Artsemis 06-12-2007 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The site is NSFW, might wanna warn the people 1st

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing NSFW contained directly in this link. You have to go further to pind the pron.

If I had to label this NSFW nothing should be without that tag.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a dick shooting cum, this is SFW for you?

Stagger_Lee 06-12-2007 04:19 AM

Adblock plus

darom03 06-12-2007 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The site is NSFW, might wanna warn the people 1st

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing NSFW contained directly in this link. You have to go further to pind the pron.

If I had to label this NSFW nothing should be without that tag.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a dick shooting cum, this is SFW for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that really goes to show how effective a good ad-blocker is. On my screen (using Firefox + adblock.filterset.g + adblock Plus) there is absolutely nothing offending.

I can't edit my OP to make it SFW. Maybe a mod can help?

darom03 06-12-2007 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Paul Potts (Don Carlos) is a relative new comer to Grand Opera after an apprenticeship in Gilbert and Sullivan in Bristol.. His claim to fame is his 1999 appearance on Michael Barrymore's My Kind of Music. This was followed by singing for Bath Opera in Turandot as Prince of Persia and Herald. He has since performed with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and spent three months touring Northern Italy as a soloist, training under top teachers Mario Melani and Svetlana Sidrova. He has been invited back for a concert to be recorded and also for a masterclass with Luciano Pavarotti. Future plans include a summer tour with the RPO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disappointing. One of the reasons I found that clip amazing was based on the idea that a complete unknown nobody could sing this wonderful. Seeing all the training he had takes a lot away from that.

aeest400 06-12-2007 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Disappointing. One of the reasons I found that clip amazing was based on the idea that a complete unknown nobody could sing this wonderful. Seeing all the training he had takes a lot away from that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he's not making a living at it. Also, even though it lacked the technical skill, I preferred his version to Pavarotti's. He packs a lot of emotion in his voice.

eurythmech 06-12-2007 09:34 AM

About 1:40 into this clip is perhaps the most fantastic look on a woman's face ever.