Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   are jennifier tilly's bluff columns one gigantic level? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538075)

bozzer 11-04-2007 07:29 AM

are jennifier tilly\'s bluff columns one gigantic level?

I just read this on the bog.

She's about to play the Party Poker Millions in the UK...

[ QUOTE ]

The night before the match I log onto You Tube, looking for tells. [...] I have been practicing the format on Poker Academy. Although $100,000 sounds like a lot of money, with the blinds starting at one and two and going up every twenty-one hands, it's amazing how fast it goes. I decide I don't have a lot of time to waste. I'll start out not playing the first three hands, unless I have to, just to get a rhythm for the table. Then I will wade in firing, bringing in any playable hand for a raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

EWS87 11-04-2007 07:37 AM

Re: are jennifier tilly\'s bluff columns one gigantic level?

there is a great video of this guy named patrik giving off a huge quad kings tell...i hope for her sake she found that one

ZingZhang 11-04-2007 09:51 AM

Genuinely LOOLZ EWS, quality response [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

AaronOC 11-04-2007 10:36 AM

lol

Resistance 11-04-2007 10:39 AM

I've only seen the one, and jeez, I'm sure she sends some semi-literate garbage to the editor who has to correct all her errors - her writing is so obscenely dull and unintelligent - short first person sentences in the present tense talking about her day.

Phil Laak on the other hand..

IgorSmiles 11-04-2007 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
editor who has to correct all her errors

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you read Bluff? Do they even have editors? I think the entire magazine must be one big level.

PokerHatesMe 11-04-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The night before the match I log onto You Tube, looking for tells. [...] I have been practicing the format on Poker Academy. Although $100,000 sounds like a lot of money, with the blinds starting at one and two and going up every twenty-one hands, it's amazing how fast it goes. I decide I don't have a lot of time to waste. I'll start out not playing the first three hands, unless I have to, just to get a rhythm for the table. Then I will wade in firing, bringing in any playable hand for a raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back button on Internet Explorer after : I log onto Youtube, looking for tells

DrSpitzvogel 11-04-2007 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back button on Internet Explorer after : I log onto Youtube, looking for tells

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Internet Explorer

bozzer 11-04-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should have been

view: jennifer tilley's bluff columns are one gigantic level

any contradictory evidence?

johnnyrocket 11-04-2007 06:30 PM

wow these never cease to entertain, i would love to just follow her around taking her money