Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

MDoranD 04-01-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

lets just lynch econo? Noone really seems to think hes a villager except luckay.

econo

Mark_K 04-01-2007 07:33 PM

With all the above said... I'm still a big fan of a kumu lynch.

vote kumubou

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is six people on that list. If I we assume the wolves killed voj to mislead the village, it doesn't mean that every single piece of information on his list is wrong. Thinking you are a wolf and thinking the wolves killed voj to mislead the village isn't mutually exclusive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree - but Mark's logic is incredibly twisted here. Voj had 6 suspects, voted FMX and the wolves killed him. I can understand someone saying, "Wow, Voj was on to something" and then voting FMX. I struggle, but can accept someone saying "It's a set-up" and not voting FMX. I only struggle with that, because the wolves have to be seer hunting at this point - one would think.

But I cannot see someone saying "His wolf list was wrong, so the wolves lynched him to mislead the village. I am now going to vote someone on his list." I really struggle to understand that logic.

LuckayLuck 04-01-2007 07:36 PM

Let's just kill Kumu
It's "obvious", yet it's not getting done. This often indicates wolf.

Kumu-on-a-stick please

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 07:39 PM

FWIW - I downgraded Econ, as a result of his reaction laat night when Luckay claimed he had peeked Tied and people started to switch. Econ switched to boiler and when Books switched to Econ, he quickly replied "Die in a fire, you wolf" or something to that effect.

Maybe it was an angleshoot - but it didn't feel that way at the time.

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:40 PM

Econo is 1 million percent villager.

lynch xoom anyone?

xoom 04-01-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Econo is 1 million percent villager.

lynch xoom anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. Why wouldn't you just jump on an existing bandwagon if you are a wolf? You first vote fmxda with 1 vote and now me with zero votes..

LuckayLuck 04-01-2007 07:45 PM

boiler-mason, xoom is no goot a vote for a reason which I cannot yet reveal

let's just go for kumu-on-a-roll

Boiler_bd 04-01-2007 07:47 PM

kumu

xoom 04-01-2007 07:52 PM

kumu while I reread. Luckay, why are you so sure boiler is a villager? He's been so quiet all game - and as far as I know that's unlike regular villager boiler.