Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   WHATS THE WORST LOSING STREAK U HAVE EVER HAD? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511709)

ssccootttt 09-29-2007 02:05 AM

WHATS THE WORST LOSING STREAK U HAVE EVER HAD?

i APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE BAD BEAT RANT LOL

I have played alot online but have been playing many more live games lately. I know i'm a decent player but my luck in live games has just been hard to believe out of my last 35 sessions i have lost 28, even 2 of them and won all but 5 times.

I'm sort of at a loss these players im against are horrible but they just keep beating me when they are 20% or less. The game is a little screwed to as its $1-$2 nl but max buy in is only $60 generally. Last five times I have had better PP's and gotten my money in I have lost (ie. AA vs JJ)

tonight was typical i limped with jj early looking to come over the top(as the guy on the button was a maniac)guy on button raises with 99 to $25 i make it $75 allin of course spikes a 9 on turn, couldnt take anymore just left.

Last week i was on the button and came over the top with qq allin and again i guy had 9's and hit on turn. Then very next hand i get AA in my blind and pop it up $15 all fold but one guy i go allin for $40 on flop he calls with 22 and rivers a 2 back 2 back screw jobs.

Im not sure what to do im getting my money in contantly as the favorite over the last 35 sessions and just keep losing.

I have been playing for about 8 years and many many many hands online and never experienced anything this prolonged or even close to consistant bad beat wise, if i didnt know the dealer i would think it was rigged.

I dont mind when i play bad and lose easy to correct but gets frustrating when your contantly losing and getting your money in right.

So im asking all good positive players WHATS THE LONGEST LOSING STREAK YOU HAVE HAD?? thanks

traxamillion 09-29-2007 02:07 AM

Re: WHATS THE WORST LOSING STREAK U HAVE EVER HAD?

"out of my last 35 sessions i have lost 28"

I stopped reading here.

Your doing it wrong

jfreels 09-29-2007 02:08 AM

pokers r rigged

traxamillion 09-29-2007 02:08 AM

"tonight was typical i limped with jj"

I continued reading but once again stopped here

Your doing it wrong

H2Flow 09-29-2007 02:09 AM

If it makes you feel any better I'm down 9k for the week which I can stomach cause last week was a pretty good one and not only that but I got kicked in the nuts about 15 mins ago after losing a prop bet

ssccootttt 09-29-2007 02:40 AM

when u have a drunken maniac on the button raising 100% even with 7/4 off why wudnt i limp as the first to act and come over the top? If doing it wrong is getting all your chips in jj vs 99 i guess i am doing it wrong. I know from the past 8 years im doing it right just seems like you could have longer losing streaks live as there are so fewer hands played per session not like playing 3 tables at a time and 60 hands per hour........180 hand prob takes me 6 hours live

i should say the 28 session dont amount to much money because of the 40-60 buy in, just amazed at the constant suck outs

luckyjimm 09-29-2007 02:59 AM

Sounds like the $60 max buy-in makes the game a joke; lotto not poker.
Find a better structured game.

Oh, and in answer to your question, 29 years, 4 months, 19 days

lacrymosa 09-29-2007 03:16 AM

my two kids

mdm13 09-29-2007 03:17 AM

live is rigged

RandomUser 09-29-2007 03:22 AM

From the time I started reading this thread, until the time I replied.