Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Staking LuckyJimm - is this fair? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=476247)

luckyjimm 08-13-2007 07:08 AM

Staking LuckyJimm - is this fair?

Having seen my recent $50 to $4600 to $0 PLO two-day spin-up and spin-down, someone has offered to stake me for future spin-ups.

This is what I've proposed to him. I'd be interested in your opinion on whether it's fair. Should he be getting as much as 50%? Is it in my interest to do this, or am I better off playing with my own money and learning some discipline?

"You stake me for ten buyins of £25, a total of £250, to be sent £25 at a time and not more than three a week. I play in the evenings and weekends, ideally with you online at the same time (it can be when you're playing yourself) and contactable by MSN; or, failing that, by text message. You set the parameters of when I should quit. We split the winnings on top of your original stake 50/50; I keep any rakeback. I send money back to you, and cash money out for myself, constantly during the course of a session. I start on $0.25/$0.50 or $0.50/$1 and don't go above $1/$2 unless I have several buy-ins for the next level. I don't play more than one table at a time.

You should set up a Betfred account so I can transfer money to you. You can then withdraw it back onto your bank card/bank account or send to Neteller. You need to make a small deposit before you can use the transfer function. If you deposit all £250 at once you would be eligible for a 100% bonus and rakeback if you tried the site yourself. (Of course if this doesn't appeal just deposit £25 or whatever).

I think this is actually quite low-risk for you since it gives me ten shots at going on a run and making a big score. And if I have a big win early on it means you'll be on a freeroll for the rest of the £25 buy-ins you'll send me, since you'll already have made a profit.

Let me know how this sounds. If you have time see if you can deposit today, then I will start playing this evening. My username for the transfer is ---"

Heavens_Myst 08-13-2007 07:17 AM

Re: Staking LuckyJimm - is this fair?

custom title says it all

automat 08-13-2007 07:18 AM

who cares about the conditions? seems like that guy wants to donate anyway. you´ll lose it all eventually, so thinking about winnings to be split actually made me lol. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

glimmertwin 08-13-2007 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Let me know how this sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% no risk, no makeup. obviously.

luckyjimm 08-13-2007 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
custom title says it all

[/ QUOTE ]

FU

Why the hate?

luckyjimm 08-13-2007 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares about the conditions? seems like that guy wants to donate anyway. you´ll lose it all eventually, so thinking about winnings to be split actually made me lol. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FU too

If I send back money to him as I go along, he can't lose.

Bikini Wax 08-13-2007 07:28 AM

wrong forum by far

Heavens_Myst 08-13-2007 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wrong conception by far

[/ QUOTE ]

yteba 08-13-2007 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FU too

If I send back money to him as I go along, he can't lose.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this sounds like an interesting way to try and make staking a talented tilter +EV.
But saying he CAN´T lose is a little much.

LucidDream 08-13-2007 07:36 AM

lol...from everything you post you have no idea how to play poker.