Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   NL Bots on Full Tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398864)

Robby Box 05-09-2007 05:18 AM

Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Great Work!

I think that FTP should consider hiring you as a consultant. Don't take less than $50 an hour [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

LuckyDevil 05-09-2007 05:28 AM

I just emailed Full Tilt explaining my dissatisfaction in the way they are handling this serious matter. I advise everyone else to do the same, whether you have a FTP account or not.

cwar 05-09-2007 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just emailed Full Tilt explaining my dissatisfaction in the way they are handling this serious matter. I advise everyone else to do the same, whether you have a FTP account or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roger Mainfield 05-09-2007 05:35 AM

This is sick, I think i'm gonna get datamining software to check this out at lower limits...

William 05-09-2007 05:39 AM

Very interesting post. I play at FT every day at those limits and recognize everything you write.
I have also noticed that you haven't been playing that much the last few weeks so I can vouch that everything you say it's true.

I woukld be interested in knowing who else you have tagged as "might be a bot".

I will be emailing FT as well.

Good work!

TylerD 05-09-2007 05:42 AM

Great post. Can't wait to hear FTP Doug's response.

lemming 05-09-2007 05:47 AM

This is some interesting stuff you wrote there... Great observations! Ever thought of becoming a private investigator? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll be checking my PT database as well tonight, this might be happening on lower limits as well... Thanks for opening our naive eyes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stigmata 05-09-2007 05:51 AM

Really solid work SukitTrebek. Well done.

First, I think everyone playing at FT should email them, citing this thread as incontrovertible evidence that these players are bots.

Second, perhaps we should establish some loose charter and/or rules for bot identification and reporting in the future. One issue I had with OP was his attempts to exploit the bots. This actually made the botter manually take over the bots, chat, and play more normally. Unfortunately, this could well have actually been the eventual ondoing of this case. Had he silently collected data without attempting to exploit the bots, the case would have been much more clear cut.

lemming 05-09-2007 06:15 AM

Well, as the bot-creator could manually "take over" the bots play and also "adjust" his play, it seems like the bots are still being developped... And for that reason I think OP has collected more than enough evidence with those two facts:

all have got EXACTLY same stats, over pretty much similar amount of hands (how can this possibly be a coincidence???)
all accounts sit down on a table at the same time and NEVER at the same table
(volume of hands played)

I think this case is very clear cut... How many hands do you really think he would have needed for this data to be a "clear cut case"? 100k with those stats, I mean come on! There are not even decimal places in these stats! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Adde 05-09-2007 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Awesome, amazing, eye-opening post.

[/ QUOTE ]