Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

wingchunflush 11-03-2007 06:02 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

OLD HAND SHIP THA DOUGH

ICMoney 11-03-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OLD HAND SHIP THA DOUGH

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your address?

I've got some fresh yeast.

drsmooth 11-03-2007 06:11 PM

Well after one day at 25nl it is back down to 10nl for me AGAIN. I swear to god I run worse at 25nl than 10. I hardly ever get in as a massive favorite at 10nl and lose. I've dropped 4 buy ins today and lost 2 races where it went all in pre flop
AK v A8, 8 hits ldo
AK, 1010, 76 (yes... 76) no A or K

Add to the missing every flop and I'm dropping down to 10nl again. I think I might join one of those little study groups because I guess I have some glaring leaks I just ain't pickin up on

wingchunflush 11-03-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well after one day at 25nl it is back down to 10nl for me AGAIN. I swear to god I run worse at 25nl than 10. I hardly ever get in as a massive favorite at 10nl and lose. I've dropped 4 buy ins today and lost 2 races where it went all in pre flop
AK v A8, 8 hits ldo
AK, 1010, 76 (yes... 76) no A or K

Add to the missing every flop and I'm dropping down to 10nl again. I think I might join one of those little study groups because I guess I have some glaring leaks I just ain't pickin up on

[/ QUOTE ]

How big was the hand sample? I feel the same way everytime I try to play 25nl I get smacked like around like a little kid as well and run bad.

vixticator 11-03-2007 06:14 PM

Why do I get owned by maniacs? Limit, no limit. It doesn't matter. Always get murdered.

Gelford 11-03-2007 06:16 PM

This old mans NL game is broken .. I has "the boredom finally got to me and my patience is gone" tilt, which I have once every 3 months or so.

So it seem that I better serve some time playing minbet.

HOLLA to the uNL minbet BALLA's !

Take care and pwn all, I'm off to bed.

drsmooth 11-03-2007 06:16 PM

hand sample not very big. Maybe 2k tops. It is always the same. Move up to 25nl, get stacked a few times, tilt, move down and grind for another month or 2.

Gelford 11-03-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do I get owned by maniacs? Limit, no limit. It doesn't matter. Always get murdered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you go to showdown or just fold fold fold.

In limit I usually cap the betting every hand I enter with the maniac and then I'm plain and simple commited to see a showdown more or less ... Holla at keeping it simple hehe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (semijoking, but you need to gamble with those mofo's)

vixticator 11-03-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In limit I usually cap the betting every hand I enter with the maniac and then I'm plain and simple commited to see a showdown more or less ... Holla at keeping it simple hehe [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (semijoking, but you need to gamble with those mofo's)

[/ QUOTE ]I go to showdown every time. Raise too much in limit when I should be peeling I think. No limit more of the same, try to make uberthin value raises. Trying to be more aggressive, lol. I do it every time. IMO I suck at life.

Gelford 11-03-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I go to showdown every time. Raise too much in limit when I should be peeling I think. No limit more of the same, try to make uberthin value raises. Trying to be more aggressive, lol. I do it every time. IMO I suck at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it sounds like you're playing good ... but holla, sometimes you lose, there once was a famous 100NL table with a waiting list of a zillion people.

A 60/40 donk ended up leaving with +10 buyins, five of which where mine .. [censored] happens [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]