Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

thac 11-05-2007 03:53 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Switching insurance companies is a pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

After all these phone calls, I have a fun TR.

[/ QUOTE ]

(Backstory - I was still living at home at the time when I got my current insurance and my mom filled out all my paperwork and stuff, so I didn't know it was a special insurance for high-risk clients).

Okay, basically, when I got my car insurance 6 months ago, I needed special insurance because I delivered pizzas and was a high-risk or whatever. That was $700 every 6 months.

I don't deliver anymore so I decided to get a quote from Esurance. Their quote was only $415 every 6 months so I was like "Sweet [censored], I'm saving so much monies!" and put in my debit card number so I could print out my insurance card.

They conference-called my old provider, and he ended up telling me that they could drop my quote to $370 every 6 months because I wasn't delivering anymore, so we knocked out a few terms and stuff and conference-called Esurance back, and they were pissed. My current provider handled things well (even joked that the voice that played the automated message was sexy [lol]), and luckily we got my Esurance stuff cancelled.

So I called Huntington to get them to cancel the transaction to Esurance, and after being on hold for 20 minutes, the guy said he would stop authorization for the Esurance transaction and the money would be credited back to my account tomorrow hopefully.

So like, moral of the story is, don't be impulsive cause you end up doing more work in the end anyways.

[censored] me and [censored] insurance companies.

C4LL4W4Y 11-05-2007 04:13 PM

i wish erin esurance was real.

thac 11-05-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wish erin esurance was real.

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly.

whyzze 11-05-2007 04:49 PM

on a note of getting [censored] out outta companies that like to [censored] you.

call your cell phone provider and tell them you want to shut off your service...they will promptly transfer you to the retention department and begin to throw offers at you...free vmail, caller id etc...maybe even better.

just make sure you have good answers for why u want to shut off your service.

GSykes 11-05-2007 04:58 PM

Would anyone be up for some fun in november if we did like a 10 event uNLSOP or something just for some fun.

gimme some feedback i think it would be fun.

C4LL4W4Y 11-05-2007 04:58 PM

i'm down

Micro Donk 11-05-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone be up for some fun in november if we did like a 10 event uNLSOP or something just for some fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

i may depending on the buyins/events

monkover 11-05-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i´m in
only have monies on ftp though

hennnerz 11-05-2007 05:00 PM

mayb 3 events yh

GSykes 11-05-2007 05:02 PM

like we could do a tlb and everything i think it would be fun buyins ranging from 5-10 with the main event a deep stack nlhe event.

i just got back from my grandmother funeral and feel really weird but am motivated to do something this month haha