Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Voj 03-27-2007 10:14 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Very frustrating end of day 1 indeed.. I really wonder how people can be crazy enough to post 400 posts without wovels... I won't read it (even if it comes to must-lynch).
Now my reads - which were already not so strong - are weaker..
But here we go :
Yesterday's wolf list : dmk ; traz ; JaredL
Without new informations, I'm automatically lowering dmk and traz a bit (Jared post, where he obviously hadn't read the topic at al, was terrible).
sighing must be added to this list (I will have to reread his early day 1 posts - nothing has shocked me by then but .. how knows ?).
I lke durron's idea of TiedUp14 ; in fact I will vote for him hoping to make him post a bit more ?
This is it for the moment :

vote TiedUp14

Do we have an action to perform before xxpm ? Haven't seen it.

aeiouaeiouaeiouaeiouaeiouaeiouaeiouaeiouaeiou

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:14 AM

why is it that every time i see bluffblank's name, i immediately associate him with "that post is really wolfy"?

is it because every post he makes is really wolfy?

or because every post he makes is about a really wolfy post (in his opinion)?

i wouldn't be crushed by a tiedup lynch. but i'd prefer a sighing lynch until he proves otherwise.

sighing 03-27-2007 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sighing -

you REALLY believe that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Believe what? Last night you were chim all the way with an hour to go, and then you saw a shot to get me lynched instead and started with the "vote sighing now! go go go! now now now!" stuff that's your normal super-manipulative wolf game (and I guess villager game). Now today you say you didn't want him lynched.

Which is the one I'm supposed to believe? You've played enough to know that a switch with over a half-hour left, from the top vote-getter to a secondary vote-getter isn't particularly risky to the village, but you blocked it first, then saw me as a better target at the end, pushing a switch with far LESS time on the clock.

I'm just not sure which part was the manipulation.. trying to get people to stay on chim, or trying to switch them to me.

I'd be locked on a shortline vote all day today if you weren't poisoned.

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortline's posts seem very different for him.. not at all manipulative (at least in the way he usually is), so I'm inclined strongly to see him as village. Durron also seems village based on how he acted in The Two Towers.

My best read for now is Chim, but that's pretty weak. I think there are like ten people who haven't even posted yet, which kinda sucks in a game with a 3pm vote deadline. Still inclined toward the "move forward" option as far as that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]
interesting post, sighing

durron597 03-27-2007 10:17 AM

i'm actually not thrilled with the sighing lynch because he's saying everything i'm thinking. i expect i will look like a fool after the game, but for right now i feel like i'm on the same wavelength with him.

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chim

Slf dfns, bt t's bd, bd vt sghng thnks.

[/ QUOTE ]
especially given this post

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:18 AM

so somehow, you got to opposite land between day 1 and day 2.

justify plz

durron597 03-27-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline's posts seem very different for him.. not at all manipulative (at least in the way he usually is), so I'm inclined strongly to see him as village. Durron also seems village based on how he acted in The Two Towers.

My best read for now is Chim, but that's pretty weak. I think there are like ten people who haven't even posted yet, which kinda sucks in a game with a 3pm vote deadline. Still inclined toward the "move forward" option as far as that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. this is why he was on my suspect list yesterday. but switching to sighing with like 15 minutes left is [censored], shorty, and then claiming that you didn't want chim lynched is also [censored].

sighing 03-27-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I thought you were a definite villager yesterday MORNING, based on calm, non-manipulative posts. Then you gave me that Fishmonger's Mafia flashback at the end there, when, hmm.. I was a SEER-PEEKED VILLAGER and you were, let me think.. a wolf.

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. this is why he was on my suspect list yesterday. but switching to sighing with like 15 minutes left is [censored], shorty, and then claiming that you didn't want chim lynched is also [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
accept or reject this statement:

"By setting up a last minute bandwagon on sighing, we now stand to learn more from day 1 than if we had allowed chim to be lynched uncontested."